• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

4 Blood Moons on Jewish Feast Days

Four Blood Moons on God’s Feast Days

We have had the third lunar eclipse on Passover. The next one will be a super blood moon over Jerusalem on the Feast of tabernacles in September. This is called a tetrad. The last tetrad happened in 1967 & 1968 after the 6 day war in Israel when they took the city of Jerusalem and the temple mount back. The tetrad before that was in 1949 &1950 when Israel became a nation and was attacked by all the Arab neighbors. Over the last 2000 years the tetrads have come a important times in Israel’s history.

So what do you think will happen this time?

Luke 21:10-11 indicates that we will see great signs and fearful sights in the heavens before the day of the Lord. I believe the day of the Lord is near, it is near and hasteth greatly because Israel the nation not desired has gathered see Zephaniah 1:14-2:3 .

I suggest that it would be wise to have extra food stored as our grand parents did.

1 Thessalonians 5:4-6 We Christians are to know the signs for the day of the Lord and be prepared.

The 4 blood moons on Jewish feast days are signs to the Jews that something big is about to happen. It is not a sign for the rapture. The solar eclipse on the first day of the Jewish New Year is a sign to the Gentiles that judgment is coming.

Iran if I was you I would watch the sky.

You should watch the Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn on you tube. Seems 9/11 and the collapse of Lehman Brothers
happened on the last day of the Jewish calendar exactly 7 years apart. On our calendar, it was different days.
But on their calendar, the exact last day of the year, at the end of a 7 year cycle. The next 7 year cycle, after the
collapse of Lehman Brothers falls on Sept 13, 2015. That's the last day, of the Jewish year, 7 years after Lehman
Brothers fall.

Jonathan Cahn really did his homework and goes into detail about both events.

The 7th Shemitah, the 4th blood moon and the 70th Jubilee will come in September 2015. I believe it would be prudent to have cash out of the banking system and much more food in your house than normal. If nothing happens spend the cash and eat the food like we did at Y2K.

Active
Based on where the blood moon hype originated and who all is pushing and promoting it, I would put money down on this being a bunch of hype.

America's day is coming, she is due for a rude awakening. That fact has nothing to do with any lunar eclipses though.

I found this video to be quite concise and informative, I hope you enjoy: