• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

365 days or 364 days? What Prophet did AHAYAH GOD give the only calender to for the world to follow that is still valid today?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

365 days or 364 days?
What Prophet did AHAYAH GOD give the only calender to for the world to follow that is still valid today?

All praises to FATHER AHAYAH YASHAYAH WA RAACH!

Moderators, can one of you explain canon or canonical? Before I post.

Book of Enoch and Book of Jubilees says 364. Since Book of Jubilees is said to have been given to Moses on MT Sinai then 364.

All praises to FATHER AHAYAH YASHAYAH WA RAACH!

I agree.

Our FATHER AHAYAH showed ENOCH HIS Calender for the world HE CREATED to operate on, Enoch saw it wrote it down and we have it today so how can this book be called canon or canonical?

There is no such thing as a leap year!
That's a Pagan calendar.

It's the societies of the world that no longer uses HIS calendar that HE made for the world HE created.
Daniel 7:25
[25]And he shall speake great words against the most high, and shall weare out the Saints of the most high, and thinke to change times, and lawes: and they shall be giuen into his hand, vntill a time and times, & the diuiding of time.

I encourage Everyone that don't to get yourself a calendar showed to Enoch and understand how it equals out to 364 days Not 365.

When CHRIST returns this world will operate only by that Calendar that was shown to Enoch.

Enoch walked with AHAYAH GOD and AHAYAH GOD took him.

By the way Enoch is Noahs's grandfather.

Be careful of the labels? Canon or canonical?