• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

2021 One more Step into The Deepest of The Darkness of This Night that has become so Thick it Has Dull the Light

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
In 2020, I have paid "Attention" to the "Branches and Leaves on "The Fig trees" and I have observed the fruit on the vines and the blowing of the "Winds" for 'He" has given me the eyes to see" and showed me things to come.

“Son of man,” He said to me, “now lift up your eyes to the north.” So I lifted up my eyes to the north, and in the entrance north of the Altar Gate I saw this idol of jealousy. “Son of man,” He said to me, “do you see what they are doing—the great abominations that the house of Israelis committing— to drive Me far from My sanctuary? Yet you will see even greaterabominations.” Then He brought me to the entrance to the court, and I looked and saw a hole in the wall.…"

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

For even now I see the blooming of The fields of "Noah" blowing like the "springs of the Sun shining upon The Rainbows. How can a man have such "visions' and they come true with clear understanding of the deepest of Truths, Time upon Time, years upon years, that cannot be deny, What expectation will it come to be for The "Sons of The Living GOD" in OUR Manifestation That The Whole World will see!

Since 1977 The 1st time I read this Truth, and I Obeyed this command and have never stop, but every now and then "Christians" have tried to lead me astray to concentrate on the things of This WORLD! But I have fought a good fight, against those who have tried to lead my mind astray. And after 44 years I have kept the Faith and have not yield to their "Pernicious" ways.:pensive: But wrap The Word of GOD in my arms and kept it close, day and night, and It has been My Chiefest of all my JOY! In my loneliness of nights and in my darkness of Days it has always been there, it has scold me, and trash me, it has torn my heart apart, wounded me, in my mind, in my "Spirit", attacked My Soul, and patch me back up and pour "Healing OIL" on The wounds that it place there upon my Heart. And many of scars it has place upon me as I have read through it's pages, and GOD My Father HAs written His Words on The Tables of My Heart, with The Divine Finger of a Agape LOVE. The Type of love The world can never know:pensive: neither can it understand.

"Therefore, since you have been raised with Christ, strive for the things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.…"

For 44 years this has been my goal! I need no man to interpret! It has ring there in My Mind and written on the Tables of My Heart! And no "CHRISTIAN}" Man or Beast! can ROB me of That that TRUTH! My life is Hidden with Christ in GOD! And there are many that hate me for this Truth, and How I stand!
I am no fake, I am no false Prophet, I am no false teacher, I am no "Nominal Christian" " I am No Christian" I am A "Child of THE Living GOD" and you know why I know so. Because HE told me so and He called me by My name! And I know It was Him because I know HIS Voice!

Now I know there are more like me, and I speaking also on Their behave, to encourage their strength and to empower them against The forces of This world that tries to dishearten them!

So take courage, to suffer pain and sometimes confusion.

(2 Cor. 4)KJV
7But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. 8We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 10Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. 11For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.