• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

2 dreams from over 30 years ago explained

I thought I would post this wherever I posted the two dreams I believe I recieved from the Lord 30 years ago about today. What do they mean now is really a comformation for me of many things the Lord has shown me through the years.
The reason I am sharing them with you is I believe God makes know to us times and seasons. For me these are the birth pangs Jesus warns about, but one day the final delivery of His plan will be unfolded. And we who are alive in the last act , our director God has given us cues for the beginning of final act so you are ready and don't fail to play your part. I think the ending scene will be confusing enough and you do not want join or be cast with the other bad characters so I believe all the help and encouragement we can be given to help accomplish this should be shared.
Thanks Mark