• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

16 year old Girl shares a vision of heaven and hell!

You are welcome to believe that garbage . I will stick to the facts . Paul states people are called to be Apostles . Who they are and what thier functions are we may never know till we enter Heaven . But it isnt anyones place to negate one once of Scripture , just because a person doesnt comprehend God's purpose.

The Word of God tells us to be wary of false teachers , and false prophets . That they will try to decieve even the elect .

I think this guy is a good example of a false teacher , as he challenges God in the same way the serpent challenged Eve in the Garden of Eden.
You are welcome to believe that garbage . I will stick to the facts . Paul states people are called to be Apostles . Who they are and what thier functions are we may never know till we enter Heaven . But it isnt anyones place to negate one once of Scripture , just because a person doesnt comprehend God's purpose.

The Word of God tells us to be wary of false teachers , and false prophets . That they will try to decieve even the elect .

I think this guy is a good example of a false teacher , as he challenges God in the same way the serpent challenged Eve in the Garden of Eden.

These are your brothers or sisters in Christ.

2Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

3All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.-Matthew 23

Jesus says to observe what people say because its like math. These people are scholars and heavyweights. They know the truth because they know what God has said. The Word of God is not garbage.

God honors His word above His name and His word is not changing.

We don't like the scribes and pharises and we can be scribes and pharisees to you but Jesus says observe and do. Jesus does not say follow after my sin or their sin but Jesus expects you to follow His word.

Loyal
These are your brothers or sisters in Christ.

2Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

3All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.-Matthew 23

Jesus says to observe what people say because its like math. These people are scholars and heavyweights. They know the truth because they know what God has said. The Word of God is not garbage.

God honors His word above His name and His word is not changing.

We don't like the scribes and pharises and we can be scribes and pharisees to you but Jesus says observe and do. Jesus does not say follow after my sin or their sin but Jesus expects you to follow His word.
I never said the Word is garbage , i only said the guys teachings is garbage . . And your so called heavyweight is no better than the garbage he spews forth .

He can claim to be a Christian , but Christians are not imune to deception . If they were Jesus would have never said to be wary

I never said the Word is garbage , i only said the guys teachings is garbage . . And your so called heavyweight is no better than the garbage he spews forth .

He can claim to be a Christian , but Christians are not imune to deception . If they were Jesus would have never said to be wary

Your apostles and prophets are saying listen to them. I am saying listen to Jesus who wrote the word.

I did a search on prophets using Blueletterbible and I believe God has not shut down the false prophets because he used them to lie:

2 Chronicles 18:21 And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the LORD said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so.

It seems that a lot of the history of prophets is man being evil:

2 Peter 1:19 ¶ We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

“I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran. I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

New King James Version
The prophets prophesy falsely, And the priests rule by their own power; And My people love to have it so. But what will you do in the end?

New International Version
And among the prophets of Jerusalem I have seen something horrible: They commit adultery and live a lie. They strengthen the hands of evildoers, so that not one of them turns from their wickedness. They are all like Sodom to me; the people of Jerusalem are like Gomorrah."

Jeremiah 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

Jeremiah 23:16 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.

Jeremiah 27:15 For I have not sent them, saith the LORD, yet they prophesy a lie in my name; that I might drive you out, and that ye might perish, ye, and the prophets that prophesy unto you.

Jeremiah 27:16 Also I spake to the priests and to all this people, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Hearken not to the words of your prophets that prophesy unto you, saying, Behold, the vessels of the LORD'S house shall now shortly be brought again from Babylon: for they prophesy a lie unto you.

Jeremiah 27:15 For I have not sent them, saith the LORD, yet they prophesy a lie in my name; that I might drive you out, and that ye might perish, ye, and the prophets that prophesy unto you.

Jeremiah 27:16 Also I spake to the priests and to all this people, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Hearken not to the words of your prophets that prophesy unto you, saying, Behold, the vessels of the LORD'S house shall now shortly be brought again from Babylon: for they prophesy a lie unto you.

I kind of got lost in my search. It is really a problem that has not been corrected. I have a lot of scriptural work to do.

Loyal
Your apostles and prophets are saying listen to them. I am saying listen to Jesus who wrote the word.
I think we have a little confusion going on . . My word are directed at the video you posted . No if you are agreeing with that guy , then i am saying he is misleading you . Prophets and Apostles have been among mankind since the time of Jesus . And as i said . We , you and i and most of Christianity may never know who those people are .

There have been stories of individuals throughout histery , many not really known , who during thier lifetime kept the faith and let many to Jesus .

The stories are more prevalent during WWII in this more modern era , but the truth preveals none the less God uses people as He wishes and not what anyone thinks the way God should work

Loyal
I did a search on prophets using Blueletterbible and I believe God has not shut down the false prophets because he used them to lie:

2 Chronicles 18:21 And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the LORD said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so.

It seems that a lot of the history of prophets is man being evil:

2 Peter 1:19 ¶ We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

“I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran. I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

New King James Version
The prophets prophesy falsely, And the priests rule by their own power; And My people love to have it so. But what will you do in the end?

New International Version
And among the prophets of Jerusalem I have seen something horrible: They commit adultery and live a lie. They strengthen the hands of evildoers, so that not one of them turns from their wickedness. They are all like Sodom to me; the people of Jerusalem are like Gomorrah."

Jeremiah 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

Jeremiah 23:16 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the LORD.

I kind of got lost in my search. It is really a problem that has not been corrected. I have a lot of scriptural work to do.
Im not sure where you get the notion God makes false prophets . God only makes perfection , but like Angels , all mankind has freewill . You , me . Everyone have the freedom to choose , and false prophets chose to teach as they do .

Staff Member
Dear @Sosthenes @Bill
Kind of moving away from the subject of the thread.

Get back to it or start another thread to continue your discussion.
Thanks.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
\o/
<><