• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

16 year old Girl shares a vision of heaven and hell!

Loyal
I like she said about living your purpose on earth as it has been ordained in heaven.
It made me think about how many want to live their own lives apart from God and Jesus.

Loyal
"know who you are" something I always say,, is my identity is in Jesus !!

what a wise young lady, this video was a blessing to me,, thank you for sharing

Loyal
There is quite a bit of this video i can confirm .

One of the first things that came to my mind , was the same experience i have . ( the Lord calls me to heaven almost daily . My spirit goes to Heaven , yet at the same time i am aware of all that goes on around me on earth )

That same experience i am speaking of . Even though i go to Heaven , i am capable of leaving and returning again . As for Hell . As with her , she was able to think , keep her mind after seeing , experiencing Hell .

Some years ago , a child saw Hell. He was screaming for days, terrified of what he saw.

This lady , like myself are not so effected . I have to believe we were both shielded from its fullness.

Other things i have also experienced . A man who stood before God , chose to go to Hell . Even though God told him he could stay .

The gold bricks . In the streets of Heaven , i saw a golden hue , yet looking closer each brick was a different color . And you could see through them . They were like walking on clouds

She talked about snatching people from Hell's Gate . I have taught that to many , and have seen it happen .

There were a few other things . But im just being a Witness to her testimony.

Loyal
There is quite a bit of this video i can confirm .

One of the first things that came to my mind , was the same experience i have . ( the Lord calls me to heaven almost daily . My spirit goes to Heaven , yet at the same time i am aware of all that goes on around me on earth )

That same experience i am speaking of . Even though i go to Heaven , i am capable of leaving and returning again . As for Hell . As with her , she was able to think , keep her mind after seeing , experiencing Hell .

Some years ago , a child saw Hell. He was screaming for days, terrified of what he saw.

This lady , like myself are not so effected . I have to believe we were both shielded from its fullness.

Other things i have also experienced . A man who stood before God , chose to go to Hell . Even though God told him he could stay .

The gold bricks . In the streets of Heaven , i saw a golden hue , yet looking closer each brick was a different color . And you could see through them . They were like walking on clouds

She talked about snatching people from Hell's Gate . I have taught that to many , and have seen it happen .

There were a few other things . But im just being a Witness to her testimony.

You said you have experiences/visions daily? That is wonderful brother.

I can't say the same,
but I will say that God speaks to me in dreams.

I speak to God in my mind and God answers my questions in dreams.
God has revealed much to me concerning relationships I needed to end, jobs I needed to pursue, etc.

For example just a few weeks ago I asked God what did I need to work on and what did God see as my strength.
So pretty much I was asking what are my strengths and weaknesses in my faith walk, and the same night God answered
in a dream.

Intimacy with God is awesome.

Loyal
You said you have experiences/visions daily? That is wonderful brother.

I can't say the same,
but I will say that God speaks to me in dreams.

I speak to God in my mind and God answers my questions in dreams.
God has revealed much to me concerning relationships I needed to end, jobs I needed to pursue, etc.

For example just a few weeks ago I asked God what did I need to work on and what did God see as my strength.
So pretty much I was asking what are my strengths and weaknesses in my faith walk, and the same night God answered
in a dream.

Intimacy with God is awesome.
The Lord speaks to us all the time . But for many it takes time to learn to hear .

I am happy for you .

I think , if you try , you could hear God speak to you while awake .

You recognize His voice . And you know God's peace in your heart . Use these tools when God speaks to you when awake .

When God first spoke to me it was external . But now all the diologe is internal

I will never believe these stories because if Paul was not allowed to utter about heaven, neither does anyone else.

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

I'm a spirit and you are a spirit. Do you mind if I say, "I do not believe you."?

King James Version
How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Darby Bible Translation
that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable things said which it is not allowed to man to utter.

World English Bible
how he was caught up into Paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Young's Literal Translation
that he was caught away to the paradise, and heard unutterable sayings, that it is not possible for man to speak.

Loyal
I will never believe these stories because if Paul was not allowed to utter about heaven, neither does anyone else.

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

I'm a spirit and you are a spirit. Do you mind if I say, "I do not believe you."?

King James Version
How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Darby Bible Translation
that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable things said which it is not allowed to man to utter.

World English Bible
how he was caught up into Paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Young's Literal Translation
that he was caught away to the paradise, and heard unutterable sayings, that it is not possible for man to speak.

Did the apostles hear Jesus ?

Yet Jesus is the Word of God that came from heaven. And all heard what he had to say . His words we're not of a language that was not understood.

Are you sure of that ?

Absolutely and I know all the arguments you can give me.

Jude 1:17 But you, beloved, remember what was foretold by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ

Other versions say, 'remember what the apostles said' because they knew aposilosity was ending.

Think about it. If there were apostles for today then they could write new books of the bible and Mormons could be considered apostles.

Loyal

Jude 1:17 But you, beloved, remember what was foretold by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ

Other versions say, 'remember what the apostles said' because they knew aposilosity was ending.

Think about it. If there were apostles for today then they could write new books of the bible and Mormons could be considered apostles.
Do you now , believe false teachers . Because Paul himself states , when talking of the Gifts of the Spirit . Talks about being called to be an Apostle.

Its right in the Scripture . .

Does your "" teacher "" know more than God ?

Loyal
You are welcome to believe that garbage . I will stick to the facts . Paul states people are called to be Apostles . Who they are and what thier functions are we may never know till we enter Heaven . But it isnt anyones place to negate one once of Scripture , just because a person doesnt comprehend God's purpose.

The Word of God tells us to be wary of false teachers , and false prophets . That they will try to decieve even the elect .

I think this guy is a good example of a false teacher , as he challenges God in the same way the serpent challenged Eve in the Garden of Eden.

Loyal

An Apostle isnt one who writes books , An Apostle is one who preaches the Word with God's Authority

Misionaries and Apostles have a lot in common . They boldly go where others fear to tread . It is because , they Know , God is With Them

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you now , believe false teachers . Because Paul himself states , when talking of the Gifts of the Spirit . Talks about being called to be an Apostle.

Its right in the Scripture . .

Does your "" teacher "" know more than God ?

God wrote everything down in His word because people lie. If someone says they believe God wants them to divorce their wife, I can tell them they are a liar.

Its not about knowing more than God. Its about obeying what God said.

Loyal
God wrote everything down in His word because people lie. If someone says they believe God wants them to divorce their wife, I can tell them they are a liar.

Its not about knowing more than God. Its about obeying what God said.
You are right to say believing what God said . And as we know the Scriptures come from God who is the Word made flesh , that is Jesus . And we know His Word is the same Word that js spoken through His Apostle Paul . So it is Jesus speaking through Paul saying there will be some called to be Apostles .

It isnt for us to know who or when these Apostles will be revealed , they may never be revealed as such . It is just the point of knowing God said , and that should be enough .