• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

11:11 WORLD WIDE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM GOD THE FATHER

PART 1

Forward: If you Google 11:11 60,000 websites and forums will pop up and that's just North America. This 11:11 Phenomena is a worldwide event and today you will learn that this so called phenomenon is.11:11 is an announcement from God the Father to the people of the world. All I am offering is the truth. You may not like what you read or may disagree but it will be the truth, the Father's truth. His announcement to you is His Son Jesus is coming back at 11:11.

Lonely Ranger

11:11 COMPLETE MESSAGE

The Father is right now announcing the Second Coming of His Son Jesus through the numbers 11:11

For your perusal and discernment

All over the world, in every nation people are experiencing a supernatural experience that has come to be known as the 11:11 Phenomenon.

Web sites have been set up all over the world for just one purpose and they have but one question!

You know the question… as well as I do!

What does the 11:11 Phenomena mean?

It is the question that drives us; it is the question that demands a verdict. The truth is here and it will find you if you want it too.

It is not the numbers 11:11 that has awaken many of you to the fact that something very big is going on. It is the feeling that comes over you; this feeling hits you every time you see the numbers 11:11.

Let me tell you why you are here. You are here because you know something. What you know you cannot explain; but you feel it! You feel it when you go to church. It’s there when you look at your alarm clock when it reads 11:11; you sense it just before you turn to look at the clock on your stove or microwave.

This feeling hits you when you look at the time on your car stereo; when you look at the time on your computer; when you pump your gas, when you check out of the grocery store.

You do not know what this feeling is but it is there like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has prepared you to receive what we are about to tell you.

Do you want to know; what - this - feeling - is?

This is a very special word written to the millions and millions around the world who the Father has been speaking to through the numbers 11:11. Maybe you are one of them who have been touched with a feeling that comes over you each time that you see the numbers 11:11. This feeling that touches you is what makes seeing the numbers 11:11 unique. It is this feeling that has caused you to ask the question;

Q- “What does 11:11 mean?”

A- “It is God’s Holy, Holy, Holy Spirit waking you, hitting you, touching you with His presence, confirming that you should pay attention!”

The Fathers end time message is crossing all language barriers as well as religious, color, and political affiliations. This phenomenon is crossing all borders. This is a Sovereign announcement that the Father has been releasing to the entire world for years now and no man or devil has been able to stop it.

Many of our readers will be wondering what the heck we are talking about because they haven’t had any recurring dreams or visions or so called coincidences with the numbers 11:11. It makes no difference, once you learn the awesome truth you too are then called to carry this good news to the whole world, to every man, women and child and then the end shall come.

As I speak there are people from every nation that are receiving dreams, visions and are experiencing strange seemingly coincidences with the numbers 11:11. If you are one of those people, God has a message for you. The Father wants you to know something about yourself. You have been called to make an announcement to the world. However, you do not know what this message is.

Let me begin by sharing my experience with the Fathers 11:11 announcement. For me, my experience with these numbers began popping up between 1999 and 2000.
Something Supernatural Happened

When it happened, I thought it was merely a coincidence but as time would soon tell this so-called coincidence would turn out to be a worldwide phenomenon.

It all began when one evening when I was busy typing what the Father told me about His Son’s Second Coming at the Rapture. As I was typing a friend called me into the living room and asked if I could help him with some calculations on his calculator. I could hear the desperate plea in his voice so I pulled myself away from my computer and went to help him. After I was finished I rushed into the kitchen to get a glass of water so that I could get back to where my life is really lived. On my way back to my office I noticed that the solar calculator was opened up again so I thought I would close it. When I went to close it I noticed some numbers on the screen. At the same time this happened I sensed the presence of God upon me. However, the Spirit of God was not saying anything. I asked my friend if he had just used the calculator, he assured me that he had not. I looked down at the numbers that appeared on the screen one more time before I turned it off. The numbers read 1111. When I arrived back at my computer I noticed more strange numbers on my computer screen. This time someone had typed the numbers 1112 in between the word future. It looked exactly like this.

Fut1112ure

I could sense the unmistakable presence of God even stronger but what was He saying? It was very interesting to see where these numbers were placed in my writing. At the time I was writing what the Father had revealed to me about His Son’s Second Coming in the very near future. Somehow I knew that this experience had something to do with confirming what the Father had already told me.

He used a calculator to bring me a supernatural message and what a message. I am called to calculate or figure out what the Fathers 1111 message is.

I felt that I knew what these numbers meant already because the Father has been talking to me about them in the Bible and yet seeing these numbers supernaturally impose in one of my messages was mind blowing.

I needed to find out more of what God was saying so I went to prayer to seek the
answer. Prayer is just one of the ways to acknowledge the Lord in all our ways so that He can lead and guide us.

I waited for two weeks before the Lord would give me the answer.

One day I was surfing the web and another so-called coincidence popped up.

As I was surfing the internet I came across websites from all over the world that are dedicated to discovering what the 11:11 Phenomena means.

People from all walks of life like doctors, lawyers, teachers, construction workers, home makers and children are coming together to share their experiences with 11:11 in hopes that someone might know what is going on.

Because the Lord has told me what it all means I could see who was guessing and who the Lord had been speaking to. Many had received dreams from God but still they did not understand what it all means or in some cases even that it was God speaking to them through their dreams.
(My people face destruction for their lack of knowledge).

What I found or should I say what found me is truly amazing. On these websites people can post their dreams, visions and amazing so-called coincidences about their personal experiences with the numbers 11:11 and 11:12.

I am going to quote just a few of these posted messages for you to see what I mean. Keep in mind that many of these people are not Christians. When God said He would pour out His Spirit upon all flesh He meant all flesh. That means everyone! They are feeling God’s presence when they see the numbers 11:11 but they have not yet made the connection that this feeling is God touching them.

“There is clearly a profound meaning to these numbers recurring constantly to people across the planet. Is there an apocalypse about to take place? If anyone has any enlightening information, please share it with those of us who truly are looking for the message.”

This is very interesting to me that this person feels that the Apocalypse is somehow associated with these numbers because that is exactly what the Father has told me. The big question that runs through my mind is this; how can this person sense that these numbers are associated with the Apocalypse unless God is speaking to him? Because the truth about the meaning of these numbers has been revealed to me the only reasonable explanation for this person to know anything about these numbers is that God really is speaking to him. Yet he does not recognize that it is God who is telling him what is coming. How often has God spoke to us and we haven’t realized it was God speaking?

Let us look at another post from just one of the many websites from different countries around the world.

“At first, it seems like a mere coincidence; then it becomes uncanny. “I started up my car at exactly 11:11. “Why do I always wake up at 11:11? “Finally, it becomes undeniable: All my clocks froze at 11:11.”

Let us have a look at another post

“This 11:11 is really an odd phenomenon. I sense loss or death associated with it or it could be my interpretation of an unusual odd occurrence. I don’t know. I feel I am too “grounded” to feel these kinds of experiences. Yet I cannot deny 11:11 seems important.” (If I remember correctly this person is a lawyer).

This person is also very close to knowing the true meaning but again how is this possible unless God is speaking to them? Maybe they are just incredibly good guessers. I do not think so! The point being, God promised that in the end days that He would pour out His Spirit upon all flesh and this is taking place right before our eyes.

Joel 2:28.
V “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

One more post then we will share with you all that the Father has told me about His 11:11 announcement.

The following is what 11:11 means. This person received this revelation through a dream.

“I had a very long dream with the 11:11 concept. Some of it is quite incredible. My dream was about Revelation 11:11, where the two olive trees/lamp stands/prophets stand up after 3&1/2 days of being dead and great fear falls on those who see them”

This girl has it! Yet somehow I do not believe she really understands entirely what she has received.

The Fathers great end time mystery of the 11:11 announcement unfolds...

Do you want to know what that great end time mystery is?

The numbers 11:11 & 11:12 are about the end of the world as we know it.

The Father is right now officially announcing the Second Coming of His Son Jesus throughout the whole earth through the numbers; 11:11.

The Father is now telling us when His Son will return at the Rapture.

But just wait one cotton-picking minuet no one knows when Jesus will return only the Father knows the day and the hour. Your right! The Father is not telling us the day or the hour when His Son Jesus will return. He is at this point only telling us that His Son will come at 11:11.

End of part 1
Ranger out!

Why wouldn't god just tell us without the hocus pocus? He directly talked in an audible voice they could understand to Abraham, Moses, Paul, Balaam, countless people that Jesus talked to etc. without a mystery. Why should any Christian believe this?

Why wouldn't god just tell us without the hocus pocus? He directly talked in an audible voice they could understand to Abraham, Moses, Paul, Balaam, countless people that Jesus talked to etc. without a mystery. Why should any Christian believe this?

I am afraid you have our big God in a small box. And you are mocking something you don't understand. For the record the Lord did tell me directly that's how I know what 11:11 means.
I told you I am only offering the truth now you can believe whatever you want to believe.
Ranger out!

Loyal
I am afraid you have our big God in a small box. And you are mocking something you don't understand. For the record the Lord did tell me directly that's how I know what 11:11 means.
I told you I am only offering the truth now you can believe whatever you want to believe.
Ranger out!

Indeed you are afraid. Afraid enough to call others mockers for disagreeing with you. The truth never fails to pull at the heart of those with the Spirit of God leading them. I hope you deceive no others and so save yourself retribution from the Lord.

Indeed you are afraid. Afraid enough to call others mockers for disagreeing with you. The truth never fails to pull at the heart of those with the Spirit of God leading them. I hope you deceive no others and so save yourself retribution from the Lord.

So your calling me a deceiver and you wonder how most Jews missed the Messiah even when He stood right in front of them.

I have no problem if you disagree I told you that right from the start. The others as you put it is just one person doesn't just disagree he mocks me this is not the love of Jesus. And you hope that I deceive no others so I wont face retribution from the Lord. I too hope you don't face retribution from the Lord for being a false accuser of the brethren.

Did the Lord tell you that I am a deceiver? If not then judge not least you be judged in the manner that you are judging me.

Isn't there anyone here who's been seeing 11:11? Come and post what you have experienced so others can see that this is real.

Ranger out!

Active
You are anxious and troubled about many things, but one thing is needful, namely to hear God's Word as did Mary the sister of Martha.

Loyal
So your calling me a deceiver and you wonder how most Jews missed the Messiah even when He stood right in front of them.

I have no problem if you disagree I told you that right from the start. The others as you put it is just one person doesn't just disagree he mocks me this is not the love of Jesus. And you hope that I deceive no others so I wont face retribution from the Lord. I too hope you don't face retribution from the Lord for being a false accuser of the brethren.

Did the Lord tell you that I am a deceiver? If not then judge not least you be judged in the manner that you are judging me.

Isn't there anyone here who's been seeing 11:11? Come and post what you have experienced so others can see that this is real.

Ranger out!
Fear no doubt works with many people, but not with me. Wrap your fear mongering up in a package and give it to your father, who is the accuser and deceiver, and yes, the Holy Spirit told me you were full of yourself.

You are anxious and troubled about many things, but one thing is needful, namely to hear God's Word as did Mary the sister of Martha.

I am neither anxious nor am I troubled about many things as you suppose. How can you just come up with this stuff you don't even know me? If you met me I am sure you would like me, no you would love me because God's word teaches us that we will know that we are Christians by our love.

I love everyone I really do.
In His love,

Ranger out!

Fear no doubt works with many people, but not with me. Wrap your fear mongering up in a package and give it to your father, who is the accuser and deceiver, and yes, the Holy Spirit told me you were full of yourself.

If I truly serve the Lord and I certainly do you have just called my Lord Jesus a accuser and a deceiver not a good idea. I did not come to this forum to be falsely accused nor have I come to point my finger at anyone but it would seem you guys have an agenda. Further more God's Holy Spirit tells me He loves me and you expect me to believe God's Holy Spirit told you something negative about me.

For the record I have been constantly and falsely accused and I am merely defending my self from people like you on this forum.

How can you possibly not see that this is a message from God did you even read the whole message?

Out of interest who else would you consider a false teacher?

I challenge you to say the following:

I solemnly swear that God's Holy Spirit told me directly that me you are full of your self or God can judge me for bearing false witness.

Put it in writing in your reply.
Thanks,

Ranger out!

Loyal
The 11:11 phenomenon is a numerological belief that highlights the importance of the numbers 11:11 in world events. Many people are familiar with the concept of making a wish when they spot the numbers 11:11 on a clock – this stems from the belief that 11:11 on a clock is an auspicious sign and the perfect example of the 11:11 phenomenon. Depending who you ask the interpretation of the appearance of 11:11 is varied. Some people believe that this phenomenon is simply auspicious, some believe it is a time that possesses “magical power” and some believe that it is a time that symbolizes the presence of a spirit.

11:11 is the brainchild of Uri Geller ........Uri Geller is a self-proclaimed psychic who was born on December 20, 1946. Throughout his history as a psychic, Geller has made numerous appearances on television showing off his “abilities” in telepathy, dowsing and psychokinesis. Geller claims that he first began experiencing what he calls the 11:11 phenomenon when he was 40 years old. At this time he said he would be compelled to look at the clock and notice that the time read 11:11 each time. Geller later found that many others worldwide were experiencing the same phenomenon, yet he had no true explanation for it. As a self-proclaimed psychic, Geller claims the he has a feeling that the 11:11 phenomenon is a positive thing. Geller claims that the number 11 to him represents the need to find balance and shirk the superficiality that commonly accompanies life in modern-day society.

I find this part (below) very interesting because I believe "aliens" are inter-dimensional beings, as are chimera such as Sasquatch an Loc Ness and the like, and to think of it, cryptids like giants

The first occurrence of the number 11 in string theory is the number of parallel universes mentioned: 11. These parallel universes are a crucial part of the string theory. The second occurrence of the number 11 is the number of letters in Brian Greene’s name. Greene is a physicist and author of the book The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory
ir
, which is devoted to explaining string theory. Geller also points out that Isaac Newton and John Schwarz also have 11 letters in their names and played a crucial part in string theory development.
So Take care! This 11:11 stuff is nothing but deception designed to take you into captivity.

Staff Member
@Lonely Ranger
I've read two out of three, and was going to wait until I finished the third before replying. This part of my post is meant for everyone posting on this thread.

In seeing conflicts arising between you and others or others and you. I could no longer wait to reply. Why? Because the questioning of each others should be done without bitter or inciting type of words. It should not be so! Leet it be done in knowledge and for increase of the Kingdom of God, to His Glory.

We should remember that if we are truly brothers & sisters in Christ Jesus than doctrinal arguments should pale to the bond we hold with each other, for it is forged by and in the Blood of Christ through the Holy Spirit by the Grace of God.

I heard it said here that the truth doesn't take sides, rather it is we who do.

In reading what you have written. What I was seeking in truth was not the significance of these numbers for what do we as believers have to do with numerology? Rather how you interpreted or saw eschatology within the times we now live.

Considering how preaching has gone away from what some would call the "Fire & Brimstone" method. It could easily mean because God's judgment is not something often contemplated in many churches today. That the possibility that a general warning to the world to reach both believer and non-believer is given through some sort of sign. As it was given through different religions in bits and pieces concerning the arrival of the Messiah. This would not be a surprise to me at all.

With that being said I do have a question for you brother. Not having read the third part in which you might have answered the following question I would beg apologies ahead of time for asking you it out of turn. You mention in the second part about "being ready". Is this just a general statement of preparation or one meant as a suggested strengthening for the believer for the trying times that are coming upon us, that scripture foretells of occurring during the end of times? or something else entirely?

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

@Lonely Ranger
I've read two out of three, and was going to wait until I finished the third before replying. This part of my post is meant for everyone posting on this thread.

In seeing conflicts arising between you and others or others and you. I could no longer wait to reply. Why? Because the questioning of each others should be done without bitter or inciting type of words. It should not be so! Leet it be done in knowledge and for increase of the Kingdom of God, to His Glory.

We should remember that if we are truly brothers & sisters in Christ Jesus than doctrinal arguments should pale to the bond we hold with each other, for it is forged by and in the Blood of Christ through the Holy Spirit by the Grace of God.

I heard it said here that the truth doesn't take sides, rather it is we who do.

In reading what you have written. What I was seeking in truth was not the significance of these numbers for what do we as believers have to do with numerology? Rather how you interpreted or saw eschatology within the times we now live.

Considering how preaching has gone away from what some would call the "Fire & Brimstone" method. It could easily mean because God's judgment is not something often contemplated in many churches today. That the possibility that a general warning to the world to reach both believer and non-believer is given through some sort of sign. As it was given through different religions in bits and pieces concerning the arrival of the Messiah. This would not be a surprise to me at all.

With that being said I do have a question for you brother. Not having read the third part in which you might have answered the following question I would beg apologies ahead of time for asking you it out of turn. You mention in the second part about "being ready". Is this just a general statement of preparation or one meant as a suggested strengthening for the believer for the trying times that are coming upon us, that scripture foretells of occurring during the end of times? or something else entirely?

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><
Please understand it is not me who is starting conflicts with anyone and I know that you are aware of that. We all, all of us Christians have been given a piece of the pie this is part of the piece that has been entrusted to me. This is not numerology 11:11 is a scripture for heavens sake. God's number for perfection or completion is the number 7 is that numerology? or how about this one: 3 stands for the Trinity is that numerology? I could do this all day. I knew what 11:11 meant long before I was ever introduced to these numbers by Holy Spirit.

One day I had an encounter with the Master and He told me to sit with Him for a while and He would show me some things. I want to share one of those amazing encounters I had with God's Spirit. After searching for the Lord for over 14 years and not finding Him I came to the conclusion that the Bible had missed the mark when it states; "You shall find me when you search for me with all your heart". Then one awesome day I found Jesus big time and that's when I found out that this scripture was true because I know this day I had searched with all that is within me. I told the Lord to please come and take the steering wheel of my life and that's when it all began. The first thing he said to me was; "I have been waiting for you to say that"

I just stood there and then I asked Jesus why he was talking to me now after all these years, I told him I have to know. He said: "It's because you have died to yourself, you have passed from death to life, you are now living with me".
Jesus continued: "Not much has changed since Moses lead the Children of Israel out of Egypt and into the wilderness. Today not one of my people are at the same place in the wilderness and the way out is different for each one of them. They can search for a million years and never find their way out, they must come directly to me for I am the way. He then said: "Tell everyone this".

The truth of the matter is this we will know when we have searched with all our heart for Jesus because that will be the moment we will find Him. Not that he is very far away no a thousand times, Jesus has given his all for us and it is only right that we lay down our lives for him. Lay down our wants and say not my will but yours be done.

Yes very hard time are just around the corner but so is a

My post just got cut so allow me to finish up.
Yes very hard time are just around the corner but so is a great move of God that will go to the nations of the world and then the end shall come.
I was given a vision last June about what is coming very soon now. If you guys will just relax and know that we are on the same side I will share this vision with you.
Thanks,
Ranger out

Ranger out!

I know that you claim the Lord told you directly. My question is how do I know that? There are other people on the internet claiming God told them different things about this number in contradiction to what you have said. How am I supposed to discern who is correct, if any? It is a legitimate question and I am not mocking God, not sure how you came to that conclusion.

My post just got cut so allow me to finish up.
Yes very hard time are just around the corner but so is a great move of God that will go to the nations of the world and then the end shall come.
I was given a vision last June about what is coming very soon now. If you guys will just relax and know that we are on the same side I will share this vision with you.
Thanks,
Ranger out
I would like to hear the vision about what is coming. This is something the Bible addresses.

when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him. (Dt 18:21-22, ESV)

If it comes to pass then we have confirmation that it is true.

I know that you claim the Lord told you directly. My question is how do I know that? There are other people on the internet claiming God told them different things about this number in contradiction to what you have said. How am I supposed to discern who is correct, if any? It is a legitimate question and I am not mocking God, not sure how you came to that conclusion.

Hi Vincent,
The enemy is just taking counter measures to bring confusion to the Father's announcement of the Second Coming of His Son Jesus. The very same thing took place when Jesus came the first time. Some said he was a good teacher, some said he was Joseph and Mary's son. Jesus ask Peter "Who do you say that I am?" Peter replied; "You are the Christ the Son of the Living God". Jesus replied, "Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you but my Father who is in heaven"." Upon this rock I will build my church".

That rock that Jesus is referring to is revelation knowledge. This is how I learned what 11:11 means. In fact I knew what 11:11 meant long before I even seen those numbers so when I first got hit with the presence of God when I saw 11:11 I knew what it all meant but still I looked for confirmation.

The way the Lord told me that this is the announcement of the Second Coming is throughout my three part message.

Just go to prayer and ask God if this message is from Him and then wait if you have to for the answer.

Great question keep asking until the Lord gives you conformation. If and when you get confirmation come and post it here.
Thanks,
Ranger

I would like to hear the vision about what is coming. This is something the Bible addresses.

when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him. (Dt 18:21-22, ESV)

If it comes to pass then we have confirmation that it is true.

Hi Vincent,
We are soon to see the former and latter rains poured out. I will post this message as soon as I get a spare moment.
It is so cool and so God.
Ranger

Hi Vincent,
The enemy is just taking counter measures to bring confusion to the Father's announcement of the Second Coming of His Son Jesus. The very same thing took place when Jesus came the first time. Some said he was a good teacher, some said he was Joseph and Mary's son. Jesus ask Peter "Who do you say that I am?" Peter replied; "You are the Christ the Son of the Living God". Jesus replied, "Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you but my Father who is in heaven"." Upon this rock I will build my church".

That rock that Jesus is referring to is revelation knowledge. This is how I learned what 11:11 means. In fact I knew what 11:11 meant long before I even seen those numbers so when I first got hit with the presence of God when I saw 11:11 I knew what it all meant but still I looked for confirmation.

The way the Lord told me that this is the announcement of the Second Coming is throughout my three part message.

Just go to prayer and ask God if this message is from Him and then wait if you have to for the answer.

Great question keep asking until the Lord gives you conformation. If and when you get confirmation come and post it here.
Thanks,
Ranger
We have a different way of determining truth. Even if I thought God told me that you are correct I would not believe it was from God because it does not line up with scripture. The other problem is if I came back and said God told me that you are wrong would you believe me? Probably not, so why should I believe you? The conundrum of direct revelation is this. If you say you are getting direct revelation from God and it contradicts scripture then no one should believe you. If it does line up with scripture, then why do I need your direct revelation?

If you are getting direct revelation from God that the world needs to know we need to amend scripture and add books to the canon. It would be a sin for me not to believe you; however, God has a criteria for determining if someone if getting a revelation from god as I posted earlier. Are you willing to be tested?

We are through here Vincent now believe what ever you want to believe.
Ranger
Well I don't want you to believe what you want. I want you to believe Jesus died and was raised for the forgiveness of your sins. Believe the truth of scripture and dump everything else that does not line up with gods word. Jesus will come back when the Father says it is time.