• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

War

Active
I have moved past speculations, controversies, all conspiracy, and even subjectively ordained assumptions of futuristic occurrences and possibilities of terror; I have moved past even my own spirit and my own defenses and my own beliefs. I can now put aside and away anything that will take me away from the imperishable and eternal love that I have for my mother, my brothers, and every human and creature living, right here, right now.

I thank God,
for His love,
His understanding which He has given me,
His wisdom which is unsearchable it is just so infinite and glorious,

and for every sword that has pierce my soul,
thousands and thousands of swords have moved through me,
the cries, the pleas, the bitter grief and the bitter loss of love,
so many wounds that I have been given,
and for every one of those wounds I thank God,
even as God has healed them; for He did not heal my spirit for me alone, but for them.

See, thanks be to God and our Lord Jesus for the truth He has given me, which is who the savior is in a war, even as Christ is arriving; that is, You. You, friend, are the one who chooses the winning side, the losing side, the salvation, and the damnation--it is You who saves, and it is You who kills,

for your love,
for your hate,
for your pleasure,
and for your pain,

the one who decrees death in the day of darkness is You, whether You raise YOUR weapon, or whether You put down YOUR weapon; for the day will be sure, even the very moment, the day of salvation which is redemption from the awful despair of war is that same moment that You, and You alone make possible.

Friends,

War does not have friends or enemies. War has only innocents that murder innocents in the most tragic and horrible deception man has ever received of their own hands and delivered as an acceptable theme to their own kind; man taught man to hate man, and so the slaughter of many prepares itself.

Here's the truth about war: it is You who gives it power, and it is You who takes it away; it is by Your will and Your spirit that it can receive power over You--in the moment that You decide that You will kill if You had to, or that somebody else will kill for Your sake, even this is the moment that darkness replaces the true light that is in You.

I hope that all who read this understand this blessing, for it is the kind that gives all who receive it with love in their heart the true power that is needed to overcome the actual devil in our world and not the imagined one who is used as a picture-perfect ensign for every terrible situation.

Take hold of the real authority that is rightfully Yours, which is power over the real devil, love deeply, and live in that love and for that love which is of God.

God bless

Active
Serpents' seeds, hmm..

I know why those awful seeds are so proliferative, and I know exactly what the seed itself fears--which, of course, is Jesus, as Jesus our Lord is the author and the revelator of the light of love in the depths of darkness, and those seeds can only exist in the darkness. Friends, I am not talking about people, I am speaking of the seeds of the devil that men plant for evil and not for good.

Loyal
Even Jesus makes war sometimes.

Rev 2:16; Therefore repent; or else I am coming to you quickly, and I will wage war against them with the sword of My mouth

Matt 10:34; “Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
Matt 10:35; For I came to turn a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law;

John 2:15; And He made a whip of cords, and drove them all out of the temple area, with the sheep and the oxen; and He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables;
John 2:16; and to those who were selling the doves He said, “Take these things away from here; stop making My Father’s house a place of business!”

Rev 19:11; And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war.
Rev 19:12; His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many crowns; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself.
Rev 19:13; He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
Rev 19:14; And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses.
Rev 19:15; From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty.
Rev 19:16; And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written: “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

Active
Please.

Show me the part of scripture that shows me where His character wages war for sport and not for righteousness?

Show me the part of scripture that shows me where His character has pleasure in his King's Authority?

Show me the part of scripture that shows me where His character sends a sword to divide the righteous from the righteous?

38“Lord, I believe,” he said. And he worshiped Jesus. 39Then Jesus declared, “For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind may see and those who see may become blind.”

How is it that so many cannot understand Him even as he has plainly spoken of His love?

In all of His life, ALL of it, he carried the weight of the whole world and every generation to exist, the grief of all men, the sorrows of all men, and even the joy at their salvation!

Why did JESUS wash the DISCIPLES FEET?

Active
Look to the world beyond war, seek for that not so distant place that many would have it be; the disciples feet no longer run to shed blood, for once they were but men who could be deceived, but now they have become Man who is not deceived, and their feet run to spread peace.