• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

struggle

I have struggle with me and my boyfriend relationship to see if he is the one and i want the lord take away my problem and realize just wait on him to show me the way that god want me to see also i want to try to grow stronger with god to him back to my first thing to do in morning read his devotion daily and try to make to church when i can lord help me

Loyal
Praying for your strength to serve the Lord first and always first! All else should fall in line with serving Him first. If someone, a potential mate, comes along and they turn you away from the Lord, or an unbeliever, do not enslave yourself to those intent on following the wrong path in life.

Praying a long side you as you strive to serve the Lord first in all things. With His guidance you will be able to get back to where He is
your first love and everything will then fall into place. God bless you my sister in Jesus.

AA

Loyal
Also praying for you and your situation, angel55. May God richly bless you in your efforts to please Him.

Active

RJ

I have struggle with me and my boyfriend relationship to see if he is the one and i want the lord take away my problem and realize just wait on him to show me the way that god want me to see also i want to try to grow stronger with god to him back to my first thing to do in morning read his devotion daily and try to make to church when i can lord help me

Ephesians 2:8
Romans 10:17

Your faith is what grows you strong. The above verses tell us that our faith is a free gift of God and your faith grows by the word of God.
Keep doing what your doing, pray and read, read, read your Bible.!

God's Blessings!