• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

So... My introduction!!!!!!!!

I think i logged onto this site for the first time, years ago...... I hate my user name tho.. What was i thinking?? Could it be anymore creative?.... GIRL! Just GIRL..

Yeahh, anyhow. I dont come online very often, but its good to go into a Christian forum, where theres alot of positive Christian personas.. And everyone isnt beating each other up with harsh words, like i see on other forums.

About me... Im Australian. Im 19.. Im a girl... obviously. I like to be different. Im fairly talkative. People enjoy calling me unusual nicknames.. The most recent, yesterday.. SPOG. Because "apparently" im like a Spoggie.. A little chirpie thing which just hops around energetically. This said, by a 40-something year old guy.. I actually get along better with older people.. Maybe thats a good thing.. They're more mature.. Ill rather a conversation with older people about "REAL" things, than someone my age "about" Parties, and how smashed they got over the week-end...

I certainly havn't had a peachy life... But im in a fairly good place now. Well i'd like to think i am. Ive stopped caring about the silly things in life.. And Ive stopped caring about what other people think. I dont like to complain.. Everone has their problems right? Why get others involved in mine... ?

Im a workaholic.. I work everyday! When im not working, im reading, cooking, listening to music, watching a good film. Geeesh, im real exciting.

Anyway thats all i feel like writing about on this page for now..
Nice to meet you!

Well, I gotta say that no-one else here seems to have thought of putting their username as "Girl". Sometimes creativity is the using of simple things in an uncommon way. I feel that I am possibly digging myself a hole here.

I have to agree on the more mature people thing, they often tend to have a real life and have something useful to say. unlike me. I think that meeting someone who's nickname is "SPOG" is pretty exciting. I've never met anyone called SPOG before. yeah.

Anyway, nice to meet (I'm dubious of how appropriate this word really is, but it seems to fit at the moment) you too.

Jazzy

Administrator
Staff Member
Greetings sister welcome to the forums! Thank you for joining us after a long absence. If you wish to change your name, pm me and I will take care of it.

Welcome Girl! Hope that you can post some more! You have such a vibrant attitude...puts a smile on my face.. Thanks...

Oh!! I recieved responses.......... Teriffic-ness!!! I feel so loved! ... thanx for the kind welcome!

Welcome to the boards! I'm new around here too and am really enjoying this site. Please come back often!
GOD BLESS YOU!!

This is ME

HI! My name is ERIN, not AARON and I've been a part of this site for about a month. I really like it, but sometimes I feel overwhelmed because there's so much to look at!!! LOL But yeah, it's awesome because I love to preach the word of God and I feel that God has distributed a lot into me so I can share it with others :) I like to preach so yeah, that's one of the reasons why I'm here. Also, I like to learn alot from other people's preachings... I never want to feel like I know enough cuz then I'll stop wanting to learn! I have a very open mind, I try to reach for perfection in God's eyes. I'm only 23, but I've been through a lot in my life. I feel like I went through everything for a reason, and that reason is so that I can help others who went through the same things. God is so awesome, I never thought I would be at where I am today! :star:

Hello Girl and Trulyblezzed,

Welcome to TJ. It is a pleasure meeting you both. May you enjoy your fellowship here.

Snowrose