• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

New Here! Just figured out how to get here!

Hello, Hope all is well your way today! "Today I will rejoice and be glad in it" Even though I have a sinus headache, tummy ache, and been sobbing to my Savior because He is welcomed in my home, but some rooms are off limits:sad-animated::sad-animated:!!! The groaning, moaning and my innermost being is so broken, can you imagine how He feels!!! Thank you for letting me share and I am really rejoicing for the truth, the knowledge and praying for the change that my home, my family, & The Body of Christ will have No "Off Limit Rooms", "No Private Rooms", "No Secret Rooms", AND ALWAYS HAVE ROOM FOR HIM AND THE ONES WHO NEED HIM!!!!" "ALWAYS WELCOMED 24/7, EVERYWHERE AND IN EVERYWAY!!!"

Welcome to Talk Jesus IAMLOVESYOU&ME,
hope you like it here,
i will pray for your sinus headache and
tummy ache to be gone ;) .
Look forward to seeing you on chat sometime soon

loads of love Kirsty xxx

Staff Member
Hello, Hope all is well your way today! "Today I will rejoice and be glad in it" Even though I have a sinus headache, tummy ache, and been sobbing to my Savior because He is welcomed in my home, but some rooms are off limits:sad-animated::sad-animated:!!! The groaning, moaning and my innermost being is so broken, can you imagine how He feels!!! Thank you for letting me share and I am really rejoicing for the truth, the knowledge and praying for the change that my home, my family, & The Body of Christ will have No "Off Limit Rooms", "No Private Rooms", "No Secret Rooms", AND ALWAYS HAVE ROOM FOR HIM AND THE ONES WHO NEED HIM!!!!" "ALWAYS WELCOMED 24/7, EVERYWHERE AND IN EVERYWAY!!!"

Amen sister!
Hope you feel better soon.
Oh, yeah....Welcome aboard IAMLOVESYOU&ME (I couldn't agree more ) Alleluia!

Welcome, IAMLOVESYOU&ME, I am new here as well, and I think you're going to like it here. God doesn't lead us to places we won't like.