• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Hydrogen technology

I am learning about hydrogen technology and how they are good for the environment. Hydrogen technology brings lots of advantages and I hope all heard hydrogen vehicles are the best For becoming 100% zero-emissions today. To get more clarifications I gone through this hydrogenics. Hydrogen technology is likely to advance in the years to come to such a point that fuel cells become a feasible alternative. What do you of it? Do you think hydrogen vehicles are the future?

Staff Member
Greetings,

I remember in the late 70's proposing a similar sort of 'energy' source to a learned man who, after some deliberation, kindly pointed out that one big problem would be the resulting emissions or by-product. I proposed Nitrogen, which makes up something like 75-78% of the atmosphere. Nitric acid would quite possibly be a large component of emissions. I suppose that the same would be potentially the same for Hydrogen?
Some years back some men were working on the water cell technology where, by breaking down water to Hydrogen and Oxygen, the resulting gas could undergo combustion and produce power or energy.
Apart from efficiently offsetting the energy needed to produce any gas, there still remains the emission side of things, that back then were not taken into account too much. It is only in the more recent decades that emission pollution has become a focus of environmental care [and rightly so].

Any improvement on the pollution and costs of present energy production is a good idea as it is God;s world we pollute and it may well be that an account be taken one day of such ill thought-out and destructive practices.

Thanks for sharing

Bless you ....><>