• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

How To Resist The Devil

Administrator
Staff Member
How To Resist The Devil
Charles Stanley

humble-yourself_zps90acb1a0.jpg

Summary

The ultimate goal of the devil is to destroy us as persons—in body, soul, and spirit. However, knowing he cannot touch the spirit of believers, he attempts to render us useless before God through lies and deception. So how can we become victorious over Satanic attacks? By submitting to the Holy Spirit who lives within us and to the will of God. Are you willing to develop and exercise a discerning spirit and grow in faith to resist the devil?

Active

RJ

I love growing in faith by staying in the word daily and I honestly do not fear Satin at all and rarely think about him.

i have been under constant doubts and confusions the last couple months. my husband had an "ah-ha" moment and said that i have probably been under attack because i have been pursuing my relationship with Jesus. we pray together and the panic clears, but it comes back. after listening to this message, i think that i know what area i am not submitting to God, what needs to be done. really, i've probably known for a while, but i have been afraid to face it. Thank you for posting this message, bless God!

Active
how to resist the devil?
deny the flesh (this worldly life and lust it craves).
in order for Him to increase, we must decrease. amen
he who warreth, and is a soldier for God doesn't get entangled with the affairs of this life.
How many affairs are you entangled with in this life?
we haven't enough fingers or toes to count our entanglement of affairs in this life. amen