Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Featured Thread

Featured Thread:

The Saint Must Walk Alone

Most of the world's great souls have been lonely. Loneliness seems to be one price the saint must pay for his saintliness.

View This Thread

2. Volunteers

Marketing Volunteers

Hi Guest, I'm asking you to join me in this ministry effort. There are a few things I am looking for volunteers to assist me with. Graphics & Videos. Will you help in the Great Commission?

View This Thread

Hi there :)

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Heley, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Heley

Heley New Member

Hi, I'm new so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a twenty year old woman from the UK studying law at Durham University. I was brought up as a catholic but I'm looking to explore new ways of expressing my faith! Hopefully joining this forum will be one of the ways to do that :)

2. Heley

Heley New Member

Oh and I should probably mention some more things about me! Realised that was a really short introduction. I'm into music and have a radio show, as well as playing the guitar quite a lot in church and in order to worship God better (somehow it helps me concentrate!) My favourite Gospel is John (I studied it for A level and absolutely loved it). I find it to be really theological and it just makes so much sense.

3. amadeus2

amadeus2 Active Member

Welcome to the forum, Heley!

4. Heley

Heley New Member

Thank you Amadeus! Have you been on the forum long?

5. amadeus2

amadeus2 Active Member

Well not since the beginning of time. I have in fact been a member for a few years, but I dropped away in favor of other forums until about 3-4 months ago. Now I at least check in and read some posts daily, and occasionally, as the Lord leads, will post something in response to someone else.

6. dannibear

dannibear New Member

Welcome to Talk Jesus Heley! It's wonderful to have you here. You have such diverse interests! I used to play the guitar but I quickly learned that I have absolutely no patience when it comes to learning to play an instrument. The field you are entering can be quite strenuous, I applaud your self-discipline! Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have in the appropriate forum, we are here to help and join together in fellowship. :)

7. Chad

Chad Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forums Heley :)

Glad your here.

8. Yishai

Yishai New Member

Hi, this is Yishai from South Africa

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)