• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Happy 8th Birthday Talk Jesus Forums!

Happy Birthday Talk Jesus!! This is the best Christian website on the entire net and very happy the Lord led me here. Blessings to you Chad for opening this forum with The Lord at your helm to guide you!!!

Jesus is Lord!!!!

Amen & Amen - Let it be so!

Active
8 whole years in the Lord!! Very nice indeed!There are many exercises we all do daily, or should do daily,to help both our mind and our inner self. Being here is sure one of them for me!

I am so thankful to Brother Chad,and to all here who have endured so much,for so many. The exercise the Body of Christ so needs today to me is that of being and staying humble. (Philippians 2:13-18) Here this exercise has been learned by many,to which I am so thankful for as well.

The purpose for this is to be able to endure conflict in our lives.( Hebrews 10:34-39!!) So that by this endurance we who are in Christ,may continue to lead others in this very example. So TalkJesus!!! Thanks!! Thanks for being that example! And thanks for making me a part of this great family!! amen!

Happy Birthday Talk Jesus!

I have and continued to blessed by so many here on the site and the love they show and give which of course is the love of our Lord Jesus! Jesus is here among us on this site i've seen and felt Him...God bless you brother chad for starting this site and thank you for the hard work and to you who are moderators thank you so much for all you to too! For all those are involved with keeping Talk Jesus up and running smoothly..God bless you all and most of all thank you Jesus for this site and for keeping it yours! I'm so glad to be here!

AA

Happy Birthday Talk Jesus God is Great

Happy Birthday "Talk Jesus" on its 8th Birthday, like in the Book of Acts "having obtain help from God continue I (Talk Jesus) today," Hallelujah!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TalkJesus :)

Happy 8th Birthday. Thank you for allowing the disciples of the Lord, brothers and sisters from all around the world to share with each other.