Greetings Brethren

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by gdemoss, Nov 13, 2011.

1. gdemoss

gdemoss New Member

To the holy and faithful in Christ Jesus. I found this forum while doing a search on Google. The conversation interested me so I decided to sign up. My goal is edification of the body of Christ. I pray that you all are continuously given a more excellent understanding of Jesus Christ.

I have been with Christ since January 26, 2008. I read the scriptures for a minimum of 40 minutes everyday. I try to spend 1-2 hours each night studying the Greek manuscripts. I try to live by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.

I was attending a baptist church while I was first growing in Christ. I soon realized that what was being taught was not what was in the scriptures. I have since been looking for a church that actually believes in and follows the bible. I have not been able to find one yet.

I hope to be of service to the forum here. God bless you all in Jesus Christ.

Gary

2. skipbeat

skipbeat New Member

Greetings to you too gdemoss :smile:. Pleasure having you here with us. Hope you enjoy the hospitality and your stay. Blessings in Christ.:smile:

3. gdemoss

gdemoss New Member

Thank you for the warm welcome.

4. agua

agua New Member

G'day Gary,

Welcome and it's great to hear your love for God and His word.
    I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.

God bless. : )

5. gdemoss

gdemoss New Member

I look forward to mutual sharing between brothers so we can grow in our love for God together. thank you for the welcome Agua.

6. SpiritLedEd

SpiritLedEd Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome,gdemoss. I'm g;ad you've joined us. Enjoy the site.

Spirit Led Ed (SLE)

7. gdemoss

gdemoss New Member

I pray that our time spent together on this board will be filled with love and caring as we all grow in the grace of our Lord. Thanks for the welcome.