• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

God is in Control

Loyal

I was reminded of The "Words of "The AMEN" To the church in "laodicea"So I tap :pensive:them out. "are you warming up yet"

"To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true Witness, "The Originator of God’s Creation". ,,I know your deeds; you are neither cold nor hot. How I wish you were one or the other!":pensive: [And these words of The AMEN is still roaring across time and space clear into Eternity.]:pensive: { if you are cold, are you warming up, if you are HOT, are you still warming up! "For our GOD is A CONSUMING FIRE" and when we see HIM, we are going to be just like HIM. And every day we are growing more and more just like HIM. But yet it does not appear, what... we.... shall..... be.

American Standard Version
And they that are wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that TURN MANY to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
Proverbs 4:18
But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
Matthew 13:43
Then shall the righteous shine forth as THE SUN n the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

I am so sorry that many "christians" don't talk like this! But the "Sons of GOD " do, and this language is strange to many Christians, and you hardly hear these words coming out their mouths, and if do come out, it it is "Luke warm". .... This kind of talk is a "unknown language" to many ears and these words are foreign to their being.:pensive: ...But they are recorded in The BOOK and so "Ordain" by GOD with a divine purpose, woven within its pages and "Sanctified' among "Types and Shadows" and "Biblical Imagery" and "Anthropomorphic" words and Breathe out by "GOD" and "Illuminated" By His SPIRIT, and "JUSTIFIED by HIS SON" The "ANOINTED of GOD". "GOD's SALVATION".:pensive:

If only, many could embrace just a hint of This "LOVE" THE LOVE OF GOD that flows threw our very being ,clear flowing throughout Eternity where there is no end.

But so many want you to come down in your "GODLY" thinking into earthly religious ways and religious thoughts and cast off HIS WORD::pensive:
And just be a people of another religion and no more different than other religions of this world and the only difference, is the name.:pensive: For JESUS is more than a name:pensive: for He is "THE TETRAGRAMMATON"

(Colossians 3)BSB
1Therefore, since you have been raised with Christ, strive for the things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. 2Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things...For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.…"

And the other day on "Talk Jesus" someone typed: what does it mean to?
Berean Study Bible
We tear down arguments and every presumption set up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.:pensive:
[that is the thoughts of our minds]

Active
Some of us spend a LOT of time with Jesus, as in communication, thoughts, listening to sermons, reading scripture etc., This sets us on fire for the Lord and the heavenly realm. Unfortunately it gets mightly frustrating to see so called christians luke warm in comparison, nit picking scripture and trying to pull the bible apart. Its like going to a church building and hearing two famlies talking about whether they should buy a Honda Accord or a chevrolet Malibu. Sermon? what sermon? Lord please give me strength around the worldy lukewarm christian who lacks understanding.

Staff Member
@PloughBoy

Greetings,

I was reminded of The "Words of "The AMEN" To the church in "laodicea"So I tap :pensive:them out. "are you warming up yet"

"To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true Witness, "The Originator of God’s Creation". ,,I know your deeds; you are neither cold nor hot. How I wish you were one or the other!":pensive: [And these words of The AMEN is still roaring across time and space clear into Eternity.]:pensive: { if you are cold, are you warming up, if you are HOT, are you still warming up! "For our GOD is A CONSUMING FIRE" and when we see HIM, we are going to be just like HIM. And every day we are growing more and more just like HIM. But yet it does not appear, what... we.... shall..... be.

American Standard Version
And they that are wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that TURN MANY to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
Proverbs 4:18
But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
Matthew 13:43
Then shall the righteous shine forth as THE SUN n the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

I am so sorry that many "christians" don't talk like this! But the "Sons of GOD " do, and this language is strange to many Christians, and you hardly hear these words coming out their mouths, and if do come out, it it is "Luke warm". .... This kind of talk is a "unknown language" to many ears and these words are foreign to their being.:pensive: ...But they are recorded in The BOOK and so "Ordain" by GOD with a divine purpose, woven within its pages and "Sanctified' among "Types and Shadows" and "Biblical Imagery" and "Anthropomorphic" words and Breathe out by "GOD" and "Illuminated" By His SPIRIT, and "JUSTIFIED by HIS SON" The "ANOINTED of GOD". "GOD's SALVATION".:pensive:

If only, many could embrace just a hint of This "LOVE" THE LOVE OF GOD that flows threw our very being ,clear flowing throughout Eternity where there is no end.

But so many want you to come down in your "GODLY" thinking into earthly religious ways and religious thoughts and cast off HIS WORD::pensive:
And just be a people of another religion and no more different than other religions of this world and the only difference, is the name.:pensive: For JESUS is more than a name:pensive: for He is "THE TETRAGRAMMATON"

(Colossians 3)BSB
1Therefore, since you have been raised with Christ, strive for the things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. 2Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things...For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.…"

And the other day on "Talk Jesus" someone typed: what does it mean to?
Berean Study Bible
We tear down arguments and every presumption set up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.:pensive:
[that is the thoughts of our minds]

Thank you for explaining

Bless you ....><>