Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Featured Thread

This Week's Featured Thread

The Strategy of Satan

Dr. Wiersbe zeroes in on Satan's attacks as deceiver, destroyer, ruler, and accuser. He emphasizes that conquering the enemy comes by obeying God's truth.

View This Study

2. Volunteers

Marketing Volunteers

Hi Guest, I'm asking you to join me in this ministry effort. There are a few things I am looking for volunteers to assist me with. Graphics & Videos. Will you help in the Great Commission?

View This Thread

Ex-satanist being delivered

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by lll3, Apr 17, 2005.

Random Thread
  1. lll3

lll3 New Member

My neighbor was deep into satan worship. He has tatoos that mean certain things and has told me some really disturbing things. He and I have been talking for about a year and a half. He said he became a Christian when he was young. I have laid hands on him and prayed for him ever since we met. I saw very little, if any, change. I kept praying. Yesterday he had my daughter come get me out of the house. A local pastor had given him a book with a lot of questions and answers. He was really excited and was showing me this book. I was so blessed, he was saying "Oh man, this is so cool. Dude, I never heard this. This really has me thinking,man.". Well, for the first time since who knows when, he and his wife (common-law) and two kids went to church at a local spirit-filled Church. He really liked it and they are going to continue to go there. God is at work and this is just the beginning. Thank you Jesus!

Jeff

2. Chad

Chad Administrator
    Staff Member

Amen! From lost satanish to Jesus worshipper :) That is truly awesome to hear!

God bless you both and your families. Prayer is the KEY to enter through the room of miracles :)

3. Mike

Mike New Member

Another one bites the dust in satans camp ! Great news . Keep me posted . If you need anything just write . BROTHER

4. Sapphire

Sapphire New Member

Brings tears to my eyes & makes me wanna dance!!! Thank you Jesus!!!!

5. Jesuslovesu

Jesuslovesu New Member

That is so awesome Praise the Lord

6. ladybug76

ladybug76 New Member

That is an AWESOME praise report!!!
    Praise Jesus!

7. Tar Hollow camper

Tar Hollow camper New Member

Awesome!!!!

"For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37 :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

#7 Tar Hollow camper, Apr 19, 2005
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2005
  8. jduhduh33

jduhduh33 New Member

Thats awesome that your friend found Jesus! When he grows closer with God his testimony will help others like himself find peace and happiness with Jesus love. Things said are more meaningful to others when that person has actually shared in the experiences that he talks about. Lots of praying and trust in GOD are what moves mountains. God bless you for not giving up on your friend! ~~Lani

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)