• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Do we have freewill ? did we have freewill since the beginning ?

Freewill is connected to the plan of God and you are part of his plan and the plan he sent you personnaly, Those who are god's people will know it and find it. I have found mine and know in histroy about other who found it going to show videos to show you. You have freewill like God to choose, be on his plan to use your freewill.

Loyal
Bill I will ask you to look inside yoruself and ask yourself who you were it says the bible he knew us before he sent us here.

Isaiah 49:5

And now the Lord says, he who formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob back to him; and that Israel might be gathered to him— for I am honored in the eyes of the Lord, and my God has become my strength.

Jeremiah 1:5

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”

God knows us and he tells in various verses he knew who we are !

Now I was talking God created Earth and before he knew you, Bill. Not before creation of the universe. just to say that and explain. God knows us before he sent us, is there are plan eh ahs for you ?

Yes, 3 plans to simplify you all.

Human Plan: The plan you have when your in this world and taught. To be a writter and a worker or what they tell you in school.

The plan of JEsus: To save you and you are saved by his blood.

The plan of God since the Eden to make heaven into Earth and do his will. “Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.” - Matthew 6:10

The plan he told you to do while you are in heaven and sent you here for a Reason.

It could be the person in the plan of humanity to be the dentist or doctor to save the life of the person God wanted you to do, it could be the person to preach the word and become a pastor to guide oher perhaps Bill the eprson who guided you to be a christian was your father or mother and his plan was to tell him to be your dad and be God's witness not to participate to be of the world to be a soldier or to be a rich banker but to be a good chrsitain so when the end comes and God holds the accuser th devil in front of you in ehaven he will say Bill was faithful to me and he did not go your way !

God has a plan for you Bill and perhaps you have done part of it or you have not. The bible says we know him and we are part of his plan. He wanted su to do something special in this world beside the plan of God, the plan of Jesus of sending his son as saviour, and the plan of this world is part of his plan of God. But also there is plan of his that before he sent us he gave us personnel mission to do something pfor the person we love. It could be our father and mother to be their children and help them, it could be our true love and that we find her, or she God gives us more of his plan of God. It could be more does God do things in mysterious ways and they come out not like we wanted but like he wanted ? Yes. thru miracles and prophets God change the plan of men and women to show his plan and wanted them to breaktrhu and find why he sent them in personal mission and secret way.

If you were the people of God you will understand the secrets of God, you do not know of this secret i'm talking about Bill. I will ask to ask God for light in that way that you may do the plans God wants and find the secret thing he made you for and you don't know.

I know mine and I discover thru pain and sufferment sometimes to know that secret in life, Bill be like a child and be the child God talks in heaven. It is said that to enter the kingdom like Jesus you must be a like a child again and you will know why you were sent here ;D. Find the secrets of why God sent you, your personal mission.

You tell me you don't know this things it just shows me you dont' the personal mission God sent you here. Go find it becuase I found it and it does exist.

1 Corinthians 3:2

I gave you milk, not solid food, because you were not yet ready for it. But you aren’t ready for it now either !

Thus God have a plan and does he know us before we were borned ?

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. – Psalm 139:16
Ephesians 1:4 Even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love
Here we are know before the foundation.
The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands. – Psalm 138:8

The plans of the LORD stand firm forever, the purposes of His heart through all generations. - Psalm 33:11

Making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth. – Ephesians 1:9-10
And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. – Philippians 1:6
Tit 1:1-2 Paul, a servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ for the faith of God's elect and the knowledge of the truth that leads to godliness-- a faith and knowledge resting on the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time.
Here is one that says before the creation of time !

Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established. The Lord has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble. - Proverbs 16:3-4

But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him.” – 1 Corinthians 2:9

Has planned you bill and eh has a purpose for you, I relazied you don't know that purpose.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. - Proverbs 3:5-6

Don't trust in your understanding but bill but God's and pray for that direction ;D.

The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps. – Proverbs 16:9

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. – Romans 8:28

You have been sent here for a reason Bill I ask you to find the Lord will wanted it and he wants us to be with him.
Do you really want to hear God's plan for me, or are you just talking. Lol.

God knew me before i was born and i was with God before my birth.

I came from Heaven

To do the Will of the Father

The Father tells me things before they take place

I have been given the Sword of the Apostles

I am anointed, and Witness of the Most High.

Do you really want to hear God's plan for me?

Active
Do you really want to hear God's plan for me, or are you just talking. Lol.

God knew me before i was born and i was with God before my birth.

I came from Heaven

To do the Will of the Father

The Father tells me things before they take place

I have been given the Sword of the Apostles

I am anointed, and Witness of the Most High.

Do you really want to hear God's plan for me?
Oh no another one

Tell me please Bill, God's plan about you what you have discover and what he reveal to you what he wanted from you.

Bible says you came from heaven and you cannot bring anything of he gold from there or things and when we die we cannot bring anything from here to there. He told you something Bill and tells all of us before we are sent here. He's plan gives us the start of his personal mission he gave us. We all have been giving mission by God and the plan of God gives us our mission and tells us Why he sent us here ;D.

Loyal
Tell me please Bill, God's plan about you what you have discover and what he reveal to you what he wanted from you.

Bible says you came from heaven and you cannot bring anything of he gold from there or things and when we die we cannot bring anything from here to there. He told you something Bill and tells all of us before we are sent here. He's plan gives us the start of his personal mission he gave us. We all have been giving mission by God and the plan of God gives us our mission and tells us Why he sent us here ;D.
God's purpose in me. I am the gardener

Yes, we are gardener. This world is his garden and it's all part of his plan. There will be more of all of us ;D.

Loyal
Yes, we are gardener. This world is his garden and it's all part of his plan. There will be more of all of us ;D.
When the time comes, the evil one will kill most of the gardeners, it will only be afterwards when many will see Gods hand in the work of His Gardeners

Glory to them ;-;, they were the witnesses God wanted. And did his plan The Tree of Life of the Garden of Eden will bloom again. There are many and they are gone but we will see them again ;D.

Loyal
Glory to them ;-;, they were the witnesses God wanted. And did his plan The Tree of Life of the Garden of Eden will bloom again. There are many and they are gone but we will see them again ;D.
I wasn't talking about the Garden of Eden. I'm talking about what is to come and what will be

Loyal
The Tree of Life of the Garden of Eden will bloom again.

Well, the tree of Life remains. It is mentioned in Revelation.

Rev 2:7; 'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.'
Rev 22:2; in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
Rev 22:14; Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city.
Rev 22:19; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.

There may be multiple trees of life. ( Ezek 47:7-12; )

But no mention of the garden of Eden returning. It could return, I'm not saying it can't. But that is just speculation.

Loyal
Well, the tree of Life remains. It is mentioned in Revelation.

Rev 2:7; 'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.'
Rev 22:2; in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
Rev 22:14; Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city.
Rev 22:19; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.

There may be multiple trees of life. ( Ezek 47:7-12; )

But no mention of the garden of Eden returning. It could return, I'm not saying it can't. But that is just speculation.
If we want to think of it this way the Garden of Eden is where God dwells. If that would be correct then heaven would be the Garden of Eden

Our work as gardeners is about making all like heaven and the garden of Eden is like heaven. We must make it garden here in earth. We must worship him and make it like heaven ;D.

We must make Earth like Heaven and in Garden of Eden is a piece of heaven and one day all of heaven will be like it was in Eden.

The plan of God is God' will and word. And he wants us to sing and worship him in Heaven and sent us all here to sing and do the same as we do in heaven.

Jesus said in Matthew 6:9-13

You will be done !!!

It is part of what God sent us here to be witnesses, singers, and the special mission he sent us here. It depend every one of us he sent us for different situation. I enoucrage you BAC to find you mission find what or why he sent you here and find it all connected with the plan of God and Freewill. We are like him God made us but to a certain degree of freedom to do his will and uncover the secrets of freewill and his word of his plan all together.

Active

Bible says you came from heaven and you cannot bring anything of he gold from there or things and when we die we cannot bring anything from here to there. He told you something Bill and tells all of us before we are sent here. He's plan gives us the start of his personal mission he gave us. We all have been giving mission by God and the plan of God gives us our mission and tells us Why he sent

Accept Christ or dont. Thats freewill.
Period . End of class

Loyal
Our work as gardeners is about making all like heaven and the garden of Eden is like heaven. We must make it garden here in earth. We must worship him and make it like heaven ;D.

The Farmland is the faith in which our souls grow in. And the seeds are the people, mankind that God plants in the field. The Christians are the ones who know that they are in the field, and some of them are called to be gardeners

Our worhsip and being witnesses is what make the garden grow because we talk about a spiritual one. Rememebr we must do what happens in heaven and do it here on earth !

Does our freewill be part of us accepting JEsus Christ and do his will ? Yes.

Lentz doesn't know more of freewill we will pray he finds why God sent ? And finds he's purpose God sent him ;D.

Something I was reading and wish to share.

Net Bible Eph 1:11 In Christ28 we too have been claimed as God's own possession,29(G2820) since we were predestined (G4309) according to the one purpose of him who accomplishes all things according to the counsel of his will

29 tn Grk "we were appointed by lot." The notion of the verb κληρόω (klēroō) in the OT was to "appoint a portion by lot" (the more frequent cognate verb κληρονομέω [klēronomeō] meant "obtain a portion by lot"). In the passive, as here, the idea is that "we were appointed [as a portion] by lot" (BDAG 548 s.v. κληρόω 1). The words "God's own" have been supplied in the translation to clarify this sense of the verb. An alternative interpretation is that believers receive a portion as an inheritance: "In Christ we too have been appointed a portion of the inheritance." See H. W. Hoehner, Ephesians, 226-27, for discussion on this interpretive issue.

Whhat JEsus says :

Word study
G2820

κληρόω
klēróō; contracted klērṓ, fut. klērṓsō, from klḗros (G2819), a lot. To cast lots, determine by lot, i.e., to determine something, choose someone. In Eph_1:11, it means, "in whom the lot has fallen upon us also, as foreordained thereto . . . to be" (a.t.). The idea expressed here is that Christians have become heirs of God due to the fact that God predestined them according to His purpose. In a manner of speaking, the "lot" fell to believers not by chance but solely because of the gracious and sovereign decision of God- Almighty to select them to be His heirs.
Deriv.: prosklēróō (G4345), to give or assign by lot.

What Paul say :
1Co 12:3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

NASB Col 3:12 So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience;

NASB 2 Th 2:13 But we should always give thanks to God for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God has chosen you from the beginning for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and faith in the truth.

Acts says finally:

NASB Act 13:48 When the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord; and as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed.
CEV Act 13:48 This message made the Gentiles glad, and they praised what they had heard about the Lord. Everyone who had been chosen for eternal life then put their faith in the Lord.