• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Denominations

I KNOW WHAT YOU BELIEVE. However, you are ignoring some NT scripture, in order to achieve this belief. You haven't dealt with the 'invisible to man' FATHER. In order to come to your belief, you have to make the INVISIBLE Father, VISIBLE. In other words, you have to ignore/break scripture. In my second vision, there were 'four' persons present. Two who I was not allowed to see, and two who I was allowed to see. The error, therefore, is in the actual scriptural manuscripts given to us by the authors.

We often hear that the scriptures are 'inerrant'. They are not so. If you match the list of generations found in Genesis, to the lists of generations found in Matthew and Luke, you will find that there is an additional generation listed in the NT. The book of Revelation is accurate, only because John was told what to write down, and what not to write down. If you want to understand the Trinity & Godhead properly, you must make certain that you do not deviate from Revelation.

You have to deal with Revelation 1:6, and not change it (interpret it) to 'fit your belief'. Only use the KJV Bible, in doing so.

So you believe in a Quaternity? The book of Revelation is a highly symbolic book, it is easy to make a mistake in interpretation. But Revelation 1:6 is easy to explain by realizing Jesus was both fully God and fully man. God is Jesus's God as the Son of Man, and God is Jesus's Father as the Son of God. This does not mean that God and the Father are two different people. When Peter said to Jesus "my Lord and my God" Jn 20:28, you must think he was talking about two different people?

I reserve my contribution till when I feel the Lord wants me to contribute....I Just wanna drop a "food for thought" quote; "Should God drop dead today (God forbid), many denominations, inter-denominations and whatever name calling they bear, will still continue to do their business as usual"!!...
May God have mercy on us all!!

I reserve my contribution till when I feel the Lord wants me to contribute....I Just wanna drop a "food for thought" quote; "Should God drop dead today (God forbid), many denominations, inter-denominations and whatever name calling they bear, will still continue to do their business as usual"!!...
May God have mercy on us all!!

thatis awesome truth.