• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

delete my account

dear admin of talkjesus forum my warmest greetings to you in the name of Jesus holy name. sir please kindly delete my account in the talkjesus.com . i hope you can help me to delete quickly, reason============ people dont reply much when we need a prayer request or emergency, and also i need to ask people support for mercyorphaange needs and i know forum rules are strict because it seems no use i am here. i am very sorry if i am rude behaviour to anyone and i am troubling with posting wrong threads here. i want to say my final greetings to everyone in this forum in the name of Jesus holy name. really i am asking everyone please remember the orphnage children in india in mercyorphanage. God bless you ,all members and moderators.

Staff Member
. i hope you can help me to delete quickly, reason============ people dont reply much when we need a prayer request or emergency,

Greetings @mercyorphanage

Please be assured that although some threads don't get many replies....threads are still viewed and prayers raised by many faithful brothers and sisters at this forum.

People may not reply in writing but our dear Lord hears all of those prayers.....not one goes amiss.

Perhaps you could write more about the childrens' orphanage, its mission and its prayer needs to raise more awareness amongst the brothers and sisters here?

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
dear sister i want to post everything and every update about orphaage but i dont know how to deal it, here is in the mercyorphanage there are 55 orphans living and they are needed our beloved brothers and sisters support financially and also spiritually, can you help this needs of talking to others in the forum?
already there are south african friends visited my place,you can see the gallery in account,there is photos of south african missions visited and blessed the kids. today there is no sponsor to them,we are in need of emergency for them,please advise how you can help them?

Staff Member
Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21

Greetings mercyorphanage

Keep looking to the Lord and to His word.....trusting Him who had the power to save your soul.....to meet all your needs

Praying to the Lord.....who is our provider, trusting that He is abundantly able to meet the needs of your orphanage and the dear children there
Praying also that sponsors will be found.

At Talk Jesus we can support you and your mission with prayer
Don't under estimate the power of prayer!

Be specific in expressing your prayer needs...so that the brothers and sisters here can be specific in their requests to the Lord.

Bless you brother

my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

dear sister greetings to you, yes i trusting in Him and His power, i know He is providing us whatever we need, i hope someone can stand for orphanage needs and can sponsor them regularly. God bless who can come here to help them and bless them.

Staff Member
dear sister greetings to you, yes i trusting in Him and His power, i know He is providing us whatever we need, i hope someone can stand for orphanage needs and can sponsor them regularly. God bless who can come here to help them and bless them.

Greetings @mercyorphanage

Perhaps you could keep us updated on specific prayer requests for the children.....if any of them have special need for prayer.

It is a blessing and a delight to hold little ones up to the Lord in prayer
Knowing that He cares for them so much

Rejoice in His love

Bless you

What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them
Mark 11:24

yes i understand what you are saying, i want to post anything they need of prayer requests,
is there a way to post pictures of child who needs a prayer request in thread ? i want to post if possible to upload a image in thread.

sister fragrant grace we are soo worried about the budget of this month because of school supplies needed now,the school academic year started ,the children needed books,pens,pencils,school fee, some children needs shoes,some needs socks and some needs school uniform, some means who,s uniform is too old.

Please pray that these needs are met