• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Boys about girls…

Guys, can you please tell what kind of girls you like? Does her appearance matter anything, the way she dresses, her behavior…What do you appreciate in girls?

Of course a woman, matured, filled with the Holy Spirit (if she is not, then we would have nothing to talk about. A woman that cares enought about her appearance that she looks nice. A little agressive-knows what she wants, and never backs down until she gets it. Long hair so I can play in it!(not really). But most importantly someone who is in love with God more than anything or person in this temporal world...................

Why do you ask? *if you don't mind me asking.

She has to be mature and live for herself. Not consumed by society but does and is what she wants to be. If she is consumed by the holy spirit that is a great turn on(not sexually but in a dating sense). Looks are not the most important thing, but she cant look like a troll(if she did then she is in the wrong universe, should be in Lord Of The Rings). She also cant be controlling. But all in all, i let God chose who is right for me. I say dont try to be what guys are looking for. Just be who you are like i said in the 1st line. God will find you some1 if it is His will.:shade:

Many Hugs,
Nick

Why do you ask? *if you don't mind me asking.

Oh, no I don’t mind! Well, it’s better to know what men want and what is important to them, because we’re different…It’s just interesting for me to know more about opposite sex… :)

She has to be mature and live for herself.

Nick

What do you mean by mature? If I’m mature but behave as a girly is it bad? I mean I’m fond of laughing, joking, being not very serious…well sometimes I’m serious…
One more question, does guys like independent ladies or they prefer others?

Hi

I know this question went out to the men here but I wanted to give my view if that's ok:love: .

I’ve always heard that it’s ‘different strokes for different folks!’ In other words, you may to fun and playful and some men will love that about you while another woman may be quiet and shy and other men will adore women who have that personality.

Become all you can in Christ and He will bless you with the husband He has ordained for you. We all can’t be the same but we can all be a designer’s original.

God Bless
Alicia

Hi

you may to fun and playful and some men will love that about you while another woman may be quiet and shy and other men will adore women who have that personality.

Alicia

I can be both playful and quite...)))

And what about serious sisters...do you like such?

Thats great, just be who you are and some guy will be perfect for you. The question you asked was more of " What does society want in a girl". Because every man wants something different in a girl but society shares one common blind view.

Hi All

So if you give me help i kan tell you every thing i know for a relationships betwen a Girls and Boys in Christ.

Girls have problems

I dont want to sey that girls really problems, but i want to tell that christian girls are more materialist than a normal girls

I'm probably, well, I know I'm quite different from most Guys on this Issue,
But here's what I'm liable to fall head over heels for:

Is a stalwart Christian, Knows what she believes and is not compromising at all.
She is honest (no use of "But it might make him upset" to justify lying),
Is clear-thinking and has solid grasp of logic so she can be discerning and can apply the Bible to how she lives, wants to have Kids (as many as possible, not 2.5) and Home educate them and is convicted to strive to be a 'Proverbs 31 Woman'. Mature emotionally, and in character (and doesn't plan things that rely only on wishful thinking).

Do I prefer independant ladies? Well, if what you mean by independant is "Stridently Feminist" then no. The kind that can independantly manage a household and teach her own Kids to read, yes.

I think that Covers all the important stuff for me.

Re: Boys about girls

Please do not confuse churchgoers with Christians. Many churchgoers are materialistic, but that puts a wall between them and God.

"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." (Mt 6:24)

SLE

I'm probably, well, I know I'm quite different from most Guys on this Issue,
But here's what I'm liable to fall head over heels for:

Is a stalwart Christian, Knows what she believes and is not compromising at all.
She is honest (no use of "But it might make him upset" to justify lying),
Is clear-thinking and has solid grasp of logic so she can be discerning and can apply the Bible to how she lives, wants to have Kids (as many as possible, not 2.5) and Home educate them and is convicted to strive to be a 'Proverbs 31 Woman'. Mature emotionally, and in character (and doesn't plan things that rely only on wishful thinking).

Do I prefer independant ladies? Well, if what you mean by independant is "Stridently Feminist" then no. The kind that can independantly manage a household and teach her own Kids to read, yes.

I think that Covers all the important stuff for me.

Most of us who have posted in here share similar beliefs with you. More about the womans character and beliefs than her duties. Its beautiful. A woman who has grown from the fruits of God is beautiful.