• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Christ centered community forums.

Join over 10,000 worldwide members today

Register Log In

• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply click on the "Site Menu" icon on top and on the dropdown choose "Switch to Night Mode" or "Switch to Light Mode"

Thank you.

Youth Night Sept.22nd

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

We are having a youth night at our Church the 22nd of this month.Pray God will bless it and that the Church will be full of young people and that souls will be saved or changed for God's Glory.Thanks

Loyal Member
Father I lift up this event to you, have your way. Allow multitudes to come and drink from your fountain. Let the light of your people shine as they bring your word to the lost. Strengthen they faith and remove all anxiety.

Let your will be done.
Thank you
Amen.

I pray you will blessed the event and let every youth get there in safety to hear your Word, let they not have any lousy reason not to make it and please bless the organizers of the event. Amen

Lord I present you this youth event and ask that your presence fill that place. The minute they walk through those doors, they will feel full of peace and have an open heart to hear your words.

Everything we do is for your glory Lord. I pray they have a huge harvest of souls saved on that day. We will hear a testimony from this event.

In the name of Jesus
Amen

This is in my prayers. I pray that the Holy Spirit will convict any lost young people that go and show them their sins. I pray they accept Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord. I pray this will help young Christians get closer to God. Father, please use this event for Your Glory and Your Glory only.

In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

Hey

Everybody that will pray hard for this youth event at our Church.Pray our Church will be full of youth and God's spirt will be present.Souls will be saved and rededicated.Thanks GBU all

Everybody that will pray hard for this youth event at our Church.Pray our Church will be full of youth and God's spirt will be present.Souls will be saved and rededicated.Thanks GBU all
Heavenly Father I pray that this Youth Event will be a great success. In Jesus

Excited!!!

Tomarrow night is our youth rally!Cant wait,hope we have a big crowd.I hope and pray souls be saved and changed.Thanks for praying for this,God Bless

Loyal Member
Heavenly Father, I pray for everyone that attended this rally.
Let your word be planted in their hearts, help them to apply the message to their lives.
I thank you for having your way on that night.

Amen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Angelena Snyder Water Cooler 1
Angelena Snyder Prayer Request 4
Christ4Ever Devotionals 0
Alive4Jesus Stories 0
N Teen Hangout 3