Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Youth Night Sept.22nd

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by 4Given, Sep 9, 2007.

1. We are having a youth night at our Church the 22nd of this month.Pray God will bless it and that the Church will be full of young people and that souls will be saved or changed for God's Glory.Thanks

2. Father I lift up this event to you, have your way. Allow multitudes to come and drink from your fountain. Let the light of your people shine as they bring your word to the lost. Strengthen they faith and remove all anxiety.

Let your will be done.
    Thank you
    Amen.

3. Praying for this event, I hope I can come see it in person.

IN Christ,

NC

4. I pray you will blessed the event and let every youth get there in safety to hear your Word, let they not have any lousy reason not to make it and please bless the organizers of the event. Amen

5. Lord I present you this youth event and ask that your presence fill that place. The minute they walk through those doors, they will feel full of peace and have an open heart to hear your words.

Everything we do is for your glory Lord. I pray they have a huge harvest of souls saved on that day. We will hear a testimony from this event.

In the name of Jesus
    Amen

6. This is in my prayers. I pray that the Holy Spirit will convict any lost young people that go and show them their sins. I pray they accept Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord. I pray this will help young Christians get closer to God. Father, please use this event for Your Glory and Your Glory only.

In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

7. Hey

Everybody that will pray hard for this youth event at our Church.Pray our Church will be full of youth and God's spirt will be present.Souls will be saved and rededicated.Thanks GBU all

8. Heavenly Father I pray that this Youth Event will be a great success. In Jesus

9. Excited!!!

Tomarrow night is our youth rally!Cant wait,hope we have a big crowd.I hope and pray souls be saved and changed.Thanks for praying for this,God Bless

10. Tonight

is the night!Praise God!!!Cant wait.Thanks again 4 prayin for this

11. Heavenly Father, I pray for everyone that attended this rally.
    Let your word be planted in their hearts, help them to apply the message to their lives.
    I thank you for having your way on that night.

Amen.