• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

You're not a joke!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

:star:

"Listen to Me, you who know righteousness, you people in whose heart is My law : do not fear the reproach of men, nor be afraid of their insults. For the moth will eat them up like a garment, and the worm will eat them like wool; but My righteousness will be forever, and My salvation from generation to generation." (Isaiah 51:7-8)

I was encouraged and comforted by the LORD Jesus the other day as He led me to understand that we are precious to Him no matter how people treat us!
Many times people make fun of us and mock us for who we are and take us lightly as a joke(even in Christian circles), for them it is funny and you find it funny too at that particular moment but surely does leave deep scars in your heart. You may not realize it until you begin to take youself lightly as a joke to please them... and soon enough,your sense of worth is lowered for what they say.Because they do not know who we are as an individual person, for God has made each of us unique yet baptised into one Spirit.( 1 Cor 12:13) Only He knows each of us best!

I want to encourage you through the Word that God doesn't take you lightly as a joke - He never has and never will. He honors you for He loves you ( Is 43:4).

" You were not redeemed with corruptible things like silver and gold from your aimless conduct recieved by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. For He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifested in these last times for you." ( 1 Peter1:18-19)

Man looks at the outward appearance but God looks at your heart! ( 1 Sam 16:7)

Keep moving forward>>>>> for the Lord is on your side! Don't be moved by what others say, they don't know how precious you are like God thinks you are!

God bless you

PRE

look up: Luke 10:16

Last edited: