• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Your Right Foot

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

How smart is your right foot??? :embarasse

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't.

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.
Your foot will change direction.

I told you so ..And there's nothing you can do about it!!!!!:confused: :embarasse

here i am doing moving my right foot and forming the number 6 and i'm like nothing is happening. so i asked my friend to do it and the direction did change. and i'm thinking hey maybe just maybe i'm the only one that can do it... yeah right it turns out that i was moving my foot in the wrong direction in the first place. so now the jokes on me

Yeshua said:
How smart is your right foot??? :embarasse

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't.

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.
Your foot will change direction.

I told you so ..And there's nothing you can do about it!!!!!:confused: :embarasse

hehehehe lol it was funny doing it the first time...

but you know what? i did it the second time!!! And i managed to do it ! You want to know how?

call that genious or what ? !!!

I'll let you in on the secret ......

draw the letter 6 starting from where you normally end it!!!

there you go....... lol

Thats what you can do about it :) :D

oh, that is frustrating! it is going to drive me crazy now, you know that. I will be sitting at work tomorrow, on break drawing 6's in the air and moving my foot around!

here i am doing moving my right foot and forming the number 6 and i'm like nothing is happening. so i asked my friend to do it and the direction did change. and i'm thinking hey maybe just maybe i'm the only one that can do it... yeah right it turns out that i was moving my foot in the wrong direction in the first place. so now the jokes on me
HAHAHAHA at first I was thinking "oh man! you're missing out! This is so funny!" LOL

I kept thinking, "I'm doing it, I'm doing it, I've outsmarted it!" then to slow down and to realize....I wasn't doing it right, but had switched my right foot to counterclockwise. How funny!

Just goes to show when we use one side of our brain, it has one uniform goal in mind!