• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Your Redemption Draws Near

Staff Member
"Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Luke 21:27

A time is coming when God's people will face intense hardship. In Luke 21:20-24, Jesus foretold a time when multitudes of armies would surround Jerusalem, and when the people of Judea would need to flee to the mountains. It will be a time of great distress. But Jesus didn't leave His audience in despair.

In addition to great hardships, God's people can look forward to and trust that the Son of Man--Jesus--will come in a cloud in all His kingly glory to redeem His saints. The Church has been looking forward to the Second Coming ever since Jesus first mentioned it.

How about You? When you endure great hardship in the form of a job loss or a cancer diagnosis, are you more focused on your circumstances or your future redemption? Deliverance will quickly follow the coming upheavals and dangers. What does such worry reveal about your trust in Christ's promise to return for you? If you find your trust wavering, take heart, your redemption draws near (Luke 21:28).

Prayer: Lord Jesus, I can look at world events and see hardship coming, but I'm choosing to not fear such a time. Yes, my family may endure turmoil, but we will do so expecting Your return.

Active
I am one that believes the "Church" will be removed before any tribulation. If I am wrong, I will be more than glad to suffer any turmoil. More than likely, I will die of something first and Christ's return is imminent anyway.....best be prepared ether way!