• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Your prayers are needed

I come here today and ask for a prayer for my Mother.
she is a non believer and is finding life very hard at work at the moment.
she is usually a very strong lady but now I have become worried as she appears to be struggling.
I pray and ask you Lord to guide her through this hard time and I ask that you be with her and let her see your love Lord.
Amen.

God Bless you all for your prayers!!!

Staff Member
Dear WithUsAlways

I have and will be praying for your mother

Loving Father please bless WithUsAlways during this difficult time.
May she rest in Your love knowing that You are in control.
May Your love shine through WithUsAlways and touch the heart of her unsaved mother. May her dear mother seek Thee and accept Thee as Saviour.
Gracious Father bring Your great salvation into this home so that struggling and sorrow become lasting peace and security.

With Christian love and prayers

Julia

Last edited:
I come here today and ask for a prayer for my Mother.
she is a non believer and is finding life very hard at work at the moment.
she is usually a very strong lady but now I have become worried as she appears to be struggling.
I pray and ask you Lord to guide her through this hard time and I ask that you be with her and let her see your love Lord.
Amen.

God Bless you all for your prayers!!!

Heavenly Father I ask you to minister and to meet every need....In Jesus

Active
Heavenly Father, Wonderful merciful saviour.
Let your Holy Spirit fill her right now, soften her heart, renew her mind, give her peace, open the doors so she can enjoy the joy of your salvation.

Lord continue to bless this family Amen.

Staff Member
Amen, Amen and Amen to the prayers of my brother stephen and sisters, Julia and rizen1 and Amen to your prayers, too, sister WithUsAlways.

Thank you Lord for we know you hear our prayers and we know that you are not willing that any should perish but that all should have eternal life.... bless you Lord and thank you for hearing our prayers for the loved mother of WithUsAlways....yes, bless you Lord Jesus... bless you ....amen.