• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Your prayer requests

Loyal
I just want to let all of you know, i may not respond directly saying im praying for. But i do pray for all of you.

Whether we agree or disagree on subjects is beside the point. What is important to me, is You.

Gods Love for each of us is beyond our comprehension. There is nothing to compare it to. You are my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Peace Always, bill

I just want to let all of you know, i may not respond directly saying im praying for. But i do pray for all of you.

Whether we agree or disagree on subjects is beside the point. What is important to me, is You.

Gods Love for each of us is beyond our comprehension. There is nothing to compare it to. You are my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Peace Always, bill
and i have and always will be praying for you driving on the road and everyone else on here God's Love is stronger than any other kind of love