• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Your friends ate EVERYTHING!

That is a true story that actually happened to me yesterday.

I brought a friend home with me from school, we wanted to study, unfortunately the lights went out and we could barely see anything.

I went to mom and told her to prepare some lunch for me and my friend, she whispered " Your sister brought her friends back home too, and they finished all the lunch I prepared ":secret:

So I went and sat with my friend, then my sister kept calling out my name, someone was on the phone for me and she kept yelling my name angrily and so impatiently.

I ran to her room and I was like " WHAT! Isn't it bad enough your friends finished all OUR FOOD!??"

She paused and coldly said " Look behind you, there they are! "
I looked around the dark room and barely saw them sitting there, looking mad.:shock:

It was SO embarrassing, I apologized so much but still, hehe, it was bad!

lololol i can just see their faces ,not to worry im always doing things like that lol

God Bless and Much Love xoxoxoxoxxo

Haha, Actually her friend came yesterday again and I kept asking her to have something, tea or coffee or whatever she asks for!
I made my peace with her!
:wink:

Nermeen, you are such a hoot!!!:groupwave:

Hey...did you ever get anything to eat?????

hehe okay okay,
My old school friend was on the fone talking to me about someone she likes.
Everyone's happy now!?:wink: