• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Your After Thoughts are not going to get you into The Kingdom of God The Johnny come lately's need not to apply

Loyal
God's Forgiveness and Judgment
"Your bodies will fall in this wilderness—all who were numbered in the census, everyone twenty years of age or older—because you have grumbled against Me. Surely none of you will enter the land in whichI swore to settle you, except Caleb son of Jephunneh and Joshua son of Nun. But I will bring your children, whom you said would become plunder, into the land you have rejected—and they will enjoy it."

Only a Few from This Generation will enter in.:pensive:

Revelation 10:6
And he swore by Him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and everything in it, the earth and everything in it, and the sea and everything in it: "There will be no more delay!

(Proverbs 8)BSB
"By me princes rule, and all nobles who govern justly. I love those who love me, and those who seek me early shall find me. ..With me are riches and honor, enduring wealth and righteousness.…

Active
44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Loyal
44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
And tell us something we don't know, a lot of us here have read our whole Bibles as a whole on whole setting a lot of times. A whole lot of Times as a whole. in "NIV84", ASV, RSV, KJV, NKJV, NSRB67, as a whole plus "ISBE" and this collection is a norm. Short form.

So what is the POP CORN short sentence is about?