• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply scroll all the way down to the footer and click on the style chooser.

Thank you.

Young mother.....terminal cancer.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff member
Greetings brothers and sisters in the Lord Jesus Christ

At the school my daughter's attend there is a little girl aged 7 whose mum has terminal cancer

Please pray for this dear lady that she may be healed and restored.

Further to this

I recently learned that she lives very close to us.....walking distance.

I prayed for an opportunity to meet this lady.....and yesterday was able to do so
Thank You Jesus.

Please pray that there is willingness and opportunity to love this neighbour as myself
That compassion and love will flow.....that a way will be opened to reach out in care.

More than anything...pray that this dear lady may come to know Jesus as her Lord and Saviour (and her family)

Thank you and bless you all for your kindness in prayer

Thanks for sharing about the young mother, friend. I appreciate your willingness to reach out to her. I just said a prayer for her, asking the Lord to surround her with His healing presence and draw her into a relationship with Himself. There is great power in our agreeing together in a prayer like this. May God bless you for your compassionate heart and grant that your desires be fulfilled as you trust in Him. Blessings!

Staff member
Thanks for sharing about the young mother, friend. I appreciate your willingness to reach out to her. I just said a prayer for her, asking the Lord to surround her with His healing presence and draw her into a relationship with Himself. There is great power in our agreeing together in a prayer like this. May God bless you for your compassionate heart and grant that your desires be fulfilled as you trust in Him. Blessings!
Thank you @lilstarsmum

Thank you for your kindness in prayer.

Staff member
Greetings again brothers and sisters

The OP was 28th June 2018....over a month ago.

This dear lady has a very poor prognosis.....her cancer being labelled as aggressive and essentially incurable.

As time flies by let us please keep the prayers going up to the God of miracles.

Salvation and physical healing O Lord in Your mighty name.

Last edited:
Staff member
Praying that she may be touched by Holy Spirit and drawn to Jesus and Salvation.
That she may be healed Spiritually first and if it be the Father's Will. Physically as well.
In the name of Jesus I'm sending my prayers Heavenward for His intercession with the Father.
Amen, Amen, Amen