• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

You Make It Easy: Kristin Stanfill

Active
Christianity isn't easy, because there is persecution. The big but though, is in Christ there is nothing to fear. I feel like a hypocrite in a way saying this, because anxiety is my biggest struggle. But whenever I get afraid I remember Christ is with me and it gives me courage.

Active
Christianity isn't easy, because there is persecution. The big but though, is in Christ there is nothing to fear. I feel like a hypocrite in a way saying this, because anxiety is my biggest struggle. But whenever I get afraid I remember Christ is with me and it gives me courage.
For me it is anxiety and fear, what if this happens, what if that happens. I need to remind myself more often, Jesus is with me, and if he tells me to do something, then all will be well, no need to be anxious or fearful, but how easy it is to forget that.

Active
For me it is anxiety and fear, what if this happens, what if that happens. I need to remind myself more often, Jesus is with me, and if he tells me to do something, then all will be well, no need to be anxious or fearful, but how easy it is to forget that.

Mine is different scenarios come to my mind. Like obsessive thoughts. Stories. Some unrealistic things. It is hard to take them captive at times, but thankful for God's grace. Without Christ I would definitely be lost and without hope. As I get more busy I'll have less idle time to get into that mindset. An idle mind really can be a devil's workshop.