• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

You cannot Love God, because .........

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
You cannot Love God, because you Do Not have "The Ability" "The Power", For He will Not allow you, if"

( 1 John 4)ASV.

20If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, cannot love God whom he hath not seen. 21And this commandment have we from "HIM", that he who loveth God love his brother also.

Leviticus 19:18
"Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against any of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD."

For These are The people of God.

…33“But this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD. I will put My law in their minds and inscribe it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people. 34No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother,saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ because they will allknow Me, from the least of them to the greatest,declares the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins nomore.”35Thus says the LORD, who gives the sun for light by day, who sets in order the moon and stars for light by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar—the LORD of Hosts is His name:…

Everyman IS Not Your "Brother ,Sister and neither Your "neighbor". For you have been "Born of GOD" A completely "Different Creature"!

"For You Have Been "Taught By GOD" HIMSELF, how to LOVE Your "True Brothers and Sisters in Christ"! For Our Father Cannot Lie" You are Born of GOD and not of The Flesh!

For this Language is Strange unto The "Nominal Christians" because, they Do not Know HIM! So they will try to Confuse YOU and not knowing that they are. But you know the Truth because, "The Truth" resides in You!

(1 Thess. 4)BSB.
…8Anyone, then, who rejects this command does not reject man but God, the very One who gives you His Holy Spirit. 9Now about brotherly love, you do not need anyone to write to you,because you yourselves have been taught by God to love one another. 10And you are indeed showing this love to all the brothers throughout Macedonia. But we urge you, brothers, to excel more and more…

The People of this world is not Your " brothers and sisters neither are they your neighbors".

Yes we work with them, live beside them and we do works of kindness to them, and feel their pain and tears and try our best to ease their pain, and cry alone beside them, but it is only temporary, For Jesus is the one they need, so in this kindness of a "benevolance of love" "agape' we place upon them as the "Holy Spirit" guides us. We try to cover them within the flow of "The Holy Spirit' that is pour upon us as our "Cup Runs Over'. That is The Love that we Possess and is called to "Present unto The World" That the People of The World do not Have. "Much is given, much is required" The love of this world cannot saved them, But the Love we have and express can.:pensive: There have been a many of days I have wish that my wife and chrildren could only feel this "love" i feel in my heart, "such pain, such joy, such longing, such deepness, such richness, that runs long and deep, and such never ending soundness that is beyond the mind could ever "Comprehend".

Jesus said: If you Love me, keep my commandments, If you Love me, "Me and My Father will sit down and "dine" with you" "Sweet Jesus"

If you love me, you would Love one another, you would know your own "Brothers and sisters in Christ" because My Father would have taught you how to Love one another.

I am a believer in the "Words of God' I do know the difference between ( The Wisdom Books and The Psalms, which are songs in The Bible and The Very Words of God written within its Pages' For we are "The Sons of GOD" and "All creation is waiting for "Our Redemption" and it does not yet appear what we shall be" But All the heavens the Cosmos and ever created things awaits in pain, suffering, and groans and waiting for us. The angels also are anticipating our redemption.

(Romans 8) ASV.

18For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed to us-ward. 19For the earnest expectation of the creation waiteth for the revealing of the sons of God. 20For the creation was subjected to vanity, not of its own will, but by reason of him who subjected it, in hope 21that the creation itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the liberty of the glory of the children of God. 22For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 23And not only so, but ourselves also, who have the first-fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for our adoption, to wit , the redemption of our body. 24For in hope were we saved: but hope that is seen is not hope: for who hopeth for that which he seeth? 25But if we hope for that which we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

God cannot lie.
We have been bless way beyond our imagination, and It was before, every created thing on earth, in space, the universe, even Heaven itself. And we had nothing to do with it, less any man should boast. It was "grace' a Love that a mortal man could never understand, at least not yet. but one day it will be revealed.

This World Does Not Know Who We Are! the Nominal Christians Do Not Know Who We Are, They think we are like them, But We are Not! Like The day is different from the Night! No matter how many works they may perform in the name of Jesus!

1 John 3:1
Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God. And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is, that it did not know Him.
1 John 3:2
Beloved, we are now children of God, and what we will be has not yet been revealed. We know that when Christ appears, we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is.

The World does not know, who you are! They may know christians, but they do not know you! " For God cannot Lie"!

:relieved::pensive:
Walk in The Truth my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus Our LORD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, we are children of God, so therefore we need to act according to his will. Not your will. Keep speaking the truth, it cannot be refuted.