• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

You Are the Prophet of Your Own Life

Active
The words you speak will be the things you see in your life. Whether or not we choose to believe it, we have the same creative power in us, that our Father God has in Him...and what you believe is what you will speak...and what you speak will come to pass because you have dominion over your part of the world...and angels are standing by to make it so...
Luke 6:45
45 The good person produces good things from the store of good in his heart, while the evil person produces evil things from the store of evil in his heart. For his mouth speaks what overflows from his heart.

Mark 11:22-25

22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

Active
Worked well for Copeland's declaration of the 'wind of God' blowing away Covid 19.

Active
I didn't see that....You seem to be very good at judging other Christians. Did you go to school to learn that?
The words you speak will be the things you see in your life. Whether or not we choose to believe it, we have the same creative power in us, that our Father God has in Him...and what you believe is what you will speak...and what you speak will come to pass because you have dominion over your part of the world...and angels are standing by to make it so...
Luke 6:45
45 The good person produces good things from the store of good in his heart, while the evil person produces evil things from the store of evil in his heart. For his mouth speaks what overflows from his heart.

Mark 11:22-25

22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
by your own words