• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Y Hello

Hey Ya'll!
I'm Rachel and I'm 15. I'm in 11th grade. I'm homeschooled, which can be such a bore sometimes. My favorite sport is volleyball. I have tried other sports like softball, and basketball....but i suck at them. But shhh don't tell anyone, lol. I don't play any instruments, altho i would love to play the piano. I love to sing, and dance. And I just joined the choir at my church, happyful me;D. So ye...there's more to tell....but look at the time I have to go.

GB

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi Rachel welcome to Talk Jesus :)

Browse around and enjoy the site!

God bless

Hi Rachel , Glad You're Here !! You Always Have A Big Brother To Help If You Need It . Big-brother