• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Would love some prayer plz

Hi all,

I was wondering if you could pray for my little girl Imogen shes 2 and shes not sleeping to well at the moment.
Not sure what is causing this.

Also could you pray for my husband who is not saved and pray that he will come to Christ.. also for him to understand that my faith is important to me and not to just dismiss it.
I truly hope and pray that the Lord will open his eyes and his heart

thank you all

Loopy
x

Loopy, I understand all too well your situation with your husband. Mine even went so far as to demand that I stay off all Christian sites. He finally told me I could get back on after a month because he could see a difference in my happiness. He still doesn't see what holds my interest, but I think he's becoming curious.

I will pray for him and that your two-year old will be able to sleep. It's about that age that kids start needing less naps during the day. If she takes two naps, cut it down to one in the morning and none in the afternoon and see if she doesn't sleep better come bed time. Good luck.

Sister

I will pray for your daughter to have some much needed rest, as a mother i also went through this with my little girl, and it was very hard being so wiped out all the time, i found by making sure my daughter was kept very active all day she would just fall into bed at night and now she is asleep before 8pm each night. Thank God

I will also pray for your Husband sister, live your life as an example for him, and he will see the light of Christ shining through you.

God Bless

Hi all,

I was wondering if you could pray for my little girl Imogen shes 2 and shes not sleeping to well at the moment.
Not sure what is causing this.

Also could you pray for my husband who is not saved and pray that he will come to Christ.. also for him to understand that my faith is important to me and not to just dismiss it.
I truly hope and pray that the Lord will open his eyes and his heart

thank you all

Loopy
x

I would be happy to lift both your daughter and husband in prayer and ask God to protect and heal your daughter and also ask that your husband will feel that gentle tug at his heart and be open to Jesus voice. May you all feel the holy spirit around you. Keep praying...God will take care of everything.

Active

RJ

Prayers for your daughter that she may have rest!
Prayers for your husband that he may be receptive when Christ knocks on the door of His heart.
Also Loopy, I pray that God gives you some insight on your marriage by going to 1 COR 7; 12-14.
Stay strong and in God's peace.

Last edited:
Active

RJ

Loopy, I understand all too well your situation with your husband. Mine even went so far as to demand that I stay off all Christian sites. He finally told me I could get back on after a month because he could see a difference in my happiness. He still doesn't see what holds my interest, but I think he's becoming curious.

I will pray for him and that your two-year old will be able to sleep. It's about that age that kids start needing less naps during the day. If she takes two naps, cut it down to one in the morning and none in the afternoon and see if she doesn't sleep better come bed time. Good luck.

Honeybare,
Be steadfast and a good example and curious is a good thing, remember this: Jesus said:" All good things come from above"
God's blessings upon you and your husband!