• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Worship Him!!!

Everyone, I just felt it strong upon my heart today that we need a place on here to simply worship God!! No disagreement - just discussion of how we worship God. Many times in scripture the worshippers went out ahead of the battle - our strength lies in the joy of the Lord. Our worship is a gift we not only give to God, but He gives back to us. I love to worship Him - I felt my soul come alive when I first saw people doing that & knew that I need to worship Him privately as well as openly so I can in turn bless others by being an instrument for Him.

I worship Him in many ways, but love to dance before Him to praise & worship songs. My dance is not like David's - although that is beautiful - mine is a graceful type of flowing waltz (totally given to me by God since ordinarily I cannot dance). Many times I incorporate sign into the dance - I cannot sing but God has blessed me with being able to sing with my hands.

I have felt that Jesus is my dance partner....at times I feel as if I am before the throneroom of God & other times I am in the most beautiful meadow. It is so refreshing & He is so awesome!!!!!

I agree with you all the way ! I love to worship and at times do it all day long . :love: :boy_hug: Mike

I just returned from a good old fashioned street meeting! I think there is nothing in this world that compares to worshipping God surrounded by nature, under the canopy of heaven, singing the glory down, and knowing the message is ringing out loud and clear, because someone is shouting the good news, that does`nt need any fancy words, JESUS SAVES! Glory to God!

1Sa 4:5 And when the ark of the covenant of the LORD came into the camp, all Israel shouted with a great shout, so that the earth rang again
1Sa 4:6 And when the Philistines heard the noise of the shout, they said, What meaneth the noise of this great shout in the camp of the Hebrews? And they understood that the ark of the LORD was come into the camp.

Administrator
Staff Member
That is very beautiful Sapphire :)

I am sort of the quiet type but definitely emotionally strong and faithful indeed. I love my end of day prayers and also building up my throughout the day prayers as well. I love speaking to GOD and just His name makes my heart melt to be honest! I feel great just saying His name whether in my heart, mind or out loud!

Sapphire said:
Everyone, I just felt it strong upon my heart today that we need a place on here to simply worship God!! No disagreement - just discussion of how we worship God. Many times in scripture the worshippers went out ahead of the battle - our strength lies in the joy of the Lord. Our worship is a gift we not only give to God, but He gives back to us. I love to worship Him - I felt my soul come alive when I first saw people doing that & knew that I need to worship Him privately as well as openly so I can in turn bless others by being an instrument for Him.

I worship Him in many ways, but love to dance before Him to praise & worship songs. My dance is not like David's - although that is beautiful - mine is a graceful type of flowing waltz (totally given to me by God since ordinarily I cannot dance). Many times I incorporate sign into the dance - I cannot sing but God has blessed me with being able to sing with my hands.

I have felt that Jesus is my dance partner....at times I feel as if I am before the throneroom of God & other times I am in the most beautiful meadow. It is so refreshing & He is so awesome!!!!!
I totally agree. I will pray with you about all of this.

A New Song

I love to just tune everythng else out and get lost in praise and worship. The greatest place to be is in His presence. I praise and sing praises .But soon I seem to run out of words to express how great He is. Then He gives me new songs from His spirit to my heart that more adequately gives Him the glory. How great and glorious He is!!

Psalm 33:3
Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.

Psalm 40:3
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

Psalm 96:1
O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth.

Psalm 98:1
O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.

Psalm 144:9
I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.

Psalm 149:1
Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.

Isaiah 42:10
Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.

Our God is an awesome God, He reigns from heaven above,
With wisdom, power and love, Our God is an awesome God!

Glory to God! :love:

In all our troubles , lets give thanks to God who will renew our strength if we faint not . :love: :boy_hug: Mike

Ah worship. I love to worship the Lord. I worship all throughout the day whether in the house, car or wherever. I been know to sing while doing the grocery shopping (even though I'm tuneless). I sing in the car no matter where we're going - in fact my hubby doesn't like it when I'm not there - he misses my singing. I embarrass him when we're stopped at traffic lights/road junctions as I raise my hands to the Lord. Then there is the quiet time, when I go into my room and shut the door. A favourite place to worship God is in the bath. I can lock the door there, no one comes in and I can fully relax. I just love the Lord so much and He loves us to worship Him. I also worship Him by reading and praying the Psalms. Awesome. :love: