• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

work

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hello, to all my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus!
I want to ask for your prayers for me in relation to me finding a job working from home. The reason I want to work from home is that I am physically disabled due to multiple sclerosis… The work I did before was purely physical and now I cannot do that, so I will probably be working from behind a computer from home and would like to ask you for your prayers… Many thanks,
Tony

Active
I'll join and speak abundant life,light,joy,strength,peace,provision and healing.
All things work together for good brother and I pray that the Father be glorified in your situation so that
the good works of God would be revealed.

John 9:2 And his disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”
John 9:3 Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him.

Godspeed

Loyal
Glad to pray for your situation. Are you good at telling stories, have you considered writing and publishing?

Loyal
Hello, to all my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus!
I want to ask for your prayers for me in relation to me finding a job working from home. The reason I want to work from home is that I am physically disabled due to multiple sclerosis… The work I did before was purely physical and now I cannot do that, so I will probably be working from behind a computer from home and would like to ask you for your prayers… Many thanks,
Tony
Look into "Lularoe". They are a start up company in Calif that sells women's clothing. I have two sons who sell their products on line, and are making a lot of money. When I say a lot I mean a lot, like $40,000+ a month, and that all from home. No going out anywhere!!