• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Word 4U 2day/ When your faith feels shaky

Staff Member
When your faith feels shaky (2)

'...reach out...Stop doubting and believe.' John 20:27

You're not the only Christian in the world who has their doubts; new believers, vicars and missionaries, even the disciples had their shaky moments.

Thomas could be the patron saint of shakiness and he'd lived in and out of Jesus' pockets for three years. '"Unless I... put my finger where the nails were...I will not believe..."'

[Jesus] said...'"Reach out your hand ...Stop doubting and believe."' Thomas asks the question we all ask when we're struggling, 'If God is so good, why do I feel so bad? If His message is so clear, why am I confused?' Notice Jesus' reaction though. He doesn't slap Thomas on the wrist for his doubts, He allows him to poke around for the proof he wants.

Jesus won't get an inferiority complex because you're having a few doubts, He's allowing you to poke around for the proof you want. Talk to someone you respect, read the Word, research, pray through it, do whatever it is that will help you reach out your hand and start believing. Perhaps, your doubts are part of the bigger picture. It is a dangerously sharp faith that will keep trusting when there are no answers.

Isaiah says, 'My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways...' (Isaiah 55:8 NKJV). The truth is, God doesn't think like us. He sees the big picture way beyond our doubts and unanswered questions.

written by Bob Gass