• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Word 4U 2day/ Clean slate living (2)

Staff Member
Clean slate living (2)

'Behold, I make all things new ...' Revelation 21:5

You know when your boozed-fuelled Uncle grabs the karaoke and starts to croon in his best Sinatra voice, 'Regrets, I've had a few, but then again, too few to mention ...', well maybe he's got a point. We've all got skeletons in our closet, all got chapters in our lives we wished had never been written. But what's the use in dwelling? Rehashing old hurts or mistakes is like watching the same film over and over again hoping for a different ending. So, how do you bury your past?

Firstly, don't play the blame game. Blame is a waste of time. When you blame yourself, you multiply guilt, chain yourself to the past, and you still feel down on yourself. When you blame God you cut yourself off from His power, ' I - yes, I alone - will blot out your sins for my own sake and will never think of them again' (Isaiah 43:25 NLT).

Why cut off God to spite your own face? When you blame others you add to the distance between them and you, and lose the only option that works; forgiveness. Instead, trust the One who promised to 'make all things new', and move into freedom from hurt and sin. 'Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behaviour' (Ephesians 4:31 NLT). Don't dress yourself in unforgiveness; the person you'll most hurt is you.

writtten by Bob Gass