• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Word 4 U 2day/HUNGRY FOR HIS WORD (2)

Staff Member
HUNGRY FOR HIS WORD (2)

''Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away'' Matthew 24:35

As you dig in to the world's Number One Bestseller, you'll discover the Bible provides the answers to our deepest needs. For example, our need to find love: 'We love because He first loved us' (1 John 4:19 NIV).

Our need to know truth and know God: 'Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:6 NIV).

Our need to find forgiveness: 'What joy for those whose disobedience is forgiven...' (Romans 4:7 NLT).

Our need to find peace: 'I have told you all this, so you may have peace in me...' (John 16:33 NLT).

Our need to find freedom: 'So if the Son (Jesus) sets you free, you are truly free' (John 8:36 NLT).

Our need to find joy in life: '...You are extremely happy with joy and praise that can hardly be expressed in words' (1 Peter 1:8 GWT).

Our need for security: 'Nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable -absolutely nothing can get between us and God's love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us' (Romans 8:38 TM).

These verses are just a taster of how awesome it is to know God. And it's all found through God's personal message to you!

What now? Look up some of the verses above on a website like BibleGateway.com and decide which version of the Bible suits you best. Start saving to buy a Bible in that version!

written by Bob Gass