Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

women's and devotionals

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Yeshualives, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Hi,

I wondered whether it might be possible to have a separate place for devotionals? It's just when I look at the women's forum I think the other threads get a bit lost amongst them and it might be easier if they were separate. Just a thought.

G-d bless,

2. The devotionals i post in women's forum are for the women to read. That is the reason for the forum for women so we can post women topics.

God bless

LLJ

3. Dear LLJ,

I understand that, its just that sometimes I want to go to the women's forum to fellowship rather than read - I appreciate that women will want to read the devotionals and thought it would be great if they could still be in the women's forum - but just somehow listed separately from the posts people write when they specifically want feedback or to chat.

I appreciate that a lot of effort already goes into making the forum work for people and do not want to cause any offence.

Blessings,

Rachel

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)