Open Talk Jesus in Safari, then follow these four steps.
Missing the Home Screen action? Look under Edit Actions. If you opened this page inside another app, first open it in Safari.
Apple’s installation guide ↗Woman head of the family ????
Scan with your phone’s camera.
In my household, my husband is the sole wage earner. Even when this was not the case, he was and is the financial leader of our household -- but I manage the books (at his request). Just as my boss at work could demand figures and justifications from me at any time, I am always prepared to make report to my husband on any transaction involving the house. But he generally doesn't need to ask me much because I keep him up to date on changes and manage everything else as smoothly as possible.
My husband chose our TV, internet, and cellular services -- I just write the check.
Having said that, it would never occur to me to make any significant purchase without consulting him and getting his permission. Even when I was also drawing a paycheck, this was the way things were done, and I've never felt "slighted" because of it.
To try to force a man into a leadership in terms of telling others what to do merely because he is a man could be akin to trying to force a square peg into a round hole.
SLE