• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Without Excuse

Staff Member
And the LORD hath sent unto you all his servants the prophets, rising early and sending [them]; but ye have not hearkened, nor inclined your ear to hear. Jeremiah 25:4

Ever since Moses had given the Law, and the Israelites had been disobeying it, God had sent one prophet after another to warn His people. He "rose early and sent them," meaning that He didn't wait till the last moment to send a warning voice but sent His messengers at the first sign of trouble, before things got way out of hand.

People today are very much like the Israelites in Bible times. Many of them refuse to believe that they're headed for disaster. They wonder what God's making such a big fuss about. But if your heart is tender toward God, you'll trust that He knows what He's talking about and change your ways.

Today God can speak to you through your pastor, a friend, or even your wife. Don't be stubborn and resist what they're saying. Don't think, If God wanted me to know that, He'd have told me. Trust Him and tune in. He is telling you--through them. Their delivery may not be perfect and they may get a couple facts wrong. But don't seize on that as an excuse to ignore their message.

Prayer: Father, help me to listen to those whom You have sent to speak into my life. Give me the humility to trust that You have inspired their counsel.

Loyal
Don't think, If God wanted me to know that, He'd have told me
Amen to that. If there is a theme in the Bible, it's that God uses... people. Prophets, Apostles, preachers, teachers, fellow believers, ... just ordinary (or not so ordinary) people
like you and me, to speak to people.