• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

why the devil wants your soul

The devil can't physically hurt our father god in heaven. So instead he takes his revenge on God by taking his children. I don't have any children as of yet but I couldn't imagine the emotional pain and suffering it would cause on me if something like that happened. Our father goes through that pain every day for every child he loses. I pray that more of us make it to our father then to the devil. give the devil no satisfaction, we can do this.

Active
the devil can not take what belongs to God. the devil can tempt us, try our faith, he can create afflictions, persecutions, and pain, even death (ordained by God). However, the devil has not got the power to cast us into hell, only God has that Power.

When one has been truly saved, sprinkled in the Blood, baptized by the Spirit; with the Holy Ghost and fire; I am quite certain nothing is able to pluck us from HIS hand.

The devil can not take away, nor have, what God has not ordained him to have. Amen

the devil can not take what belongs to God. the devil can tempt us, try our faith, he can create afflictions, persecutions, and pain, even death (ordained by God). However, the devil has not got the power to cast us into hell, only God has that Power.

When one has been truly saved, sprinkled in the Blood, baptized by the Spirit; with the Holy Ghost and fire; I am quite certain nothing is able to pluck us from HIS hand.

The devil can not take away, nor have, what God has not ordained him to have. Amen
I agree he can't take what belongs to god.. but my title say he WANTS your soul. If we fall to his temptations and live in sin then your casting yourself into hell. the devil will do whatever he can to see that happen. He knows our weaknesses and will do whatever he can to see us fail but it's ultimately our choices we make to either fail or triumph.

Active
yes, it is our choice; to serve sin (our fleshly lust), or serve God (denying the flesh).

Now, with this being established, who is doing it?; serving God that is. Who? As we go about our days buying and selling, building and planting, marrying and given in marriage. Who has forsaken their own life and everything we are attached to in this world and picked up our cross and followed Him?

Active
The devil can't physically hurt our father god in heaven. So instead he takes his revenge on God by taking his children. I don't have any children as of yet but I couldn't imagine the emotional pain and suffering it would cause on me if something like that happened. Our father goes through that pain every day for every child he loses. I pray that more of us make it to our father then to the devil. give the devil no satisfaction, we can do this.

I toss and turn and try to sleep
the Lord of host calls his sheep
babies cry and mothers weep
He calls to take them home

He spreads His arms, all so wide
His strength to draw them near
violently clutching to a world
that only brought them tears.

so long His children wandered
so far from His embrace
so many that were misled
will never see His face.

Now that time has come
He takes what belongs to Him
to full fill His righteousness
washing away their sins,

washing away their sins.

Loyal

Hello Rag4aCrown,
Awesome forum name !! ; )

Death ordained by God ? Not sure what you mean here but God does not use the devil for anything. God does not cast any one into hell. The worse woman rapen cerial killing evil man out there will not go to hell for the rapes or killings. Nope he will only go to hell if He has NOT accepted Christ Jesus into his heart as Lord and savior . Man makes the choice if he goes to hell or heaven Not God.

Blessings
Jim

Active
Hello Rag4aCrown,
Awesome forum name !! ; )

Death ordained by God ? Not sure what you mean here but God does not use the devil for anything. God does not cast any one into hell. The worse woman rapen cerial killing evil man out there will not go to hell for the rapes or killings. Nope he will only go to hell if He has NOT accepted Christ Jesus into his heart as Lord and savior . Man makes the choice if he goes to hell or heaven Not God.

Blessings
Jim
Greetings in the Lord, dear brother.
Have you never read Job? Let's go there first. Ok.
(Job 1:6-12) read it first, then continue; pay close attention to v. 12
Now, who sent Satan to try Job?
Who gave Satan power over Job and all that he owned?
Now, that is not to say we have been tried or tempted by God. God tempts no man. And, God can not be tempted with evil. Amen.
Satan has a job to do. Satan is indeed sent to try, test, afflict, persecute.... your faith; and he comes at God's command. Amen.
Yes, even Satan, himself, bows before the King of kings, and the Lord of lords. He does not move without God's say so.
I really pray you get ahold of this, because when faith testing's and persecutions arise, you will be able to endure them with grace, holding fast to God. Amen.
Even death; do you believe it is Satan that has power over who lives or dies?
For everyone there is a time to be born and a time to die. Again, that power belongs to God, brother. There is no power given that was not given outside of God. He is the all powerful, all knowing, all seeing, all hearing God; not Satan. Satan moves, just like we do, at God's command. Amen. As we live, move and breath; have our being; we do so unto God. Amen.

Now, go to (Colossians 1:16,17)
ALL things were created by God, for God. ALL THINGS, brother. The good, the bad, the ugly, the indifferent, the inbetween... nothing was or is created that God did not create. God is before ALL things, and ALL things consist because of God.
Just as the entire universe moves about, because God says so, so do ALL things created within it. Amen.
What you think it was within your own power that you woke up this morning and walked about? Not without God's say so. God gave you the power to breath and move about, dear one.

Brother, you said; God does not cast anyone into hell. Then you said; Man makes the choice if he goes to heaven or hell. Wow, Who gave you, (man) power over God?
Let's go to another scripture; (Luke 12:1-5) read it first.
Now, v. 1; pay close attention... Jesus began to say to His disciples (first of all).
Jesus wanted His disciples to get it, if no one else did.
Pay close attention to v. 5; Jesus speaking to His disciples and the multitude; But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
Now, in v.4 Jesus told them to not fear man, who may kill the body, but hath not the power to cast into hell.
So, we fear God. Who has the power to cast into hell.
I would be seriously repenting right now, brother; least a greater destruction come upon you.

Yes, even the nastiest raping, serial killing man or woman will not go to hell, IF, they repent of it with an earnest heart, CRYING OUT Abba Father. Yes, they too, shall be saved. Jesus died for ALL the world's sins. Amen. However, God knows a beings heart. Many honor Him with their lips but their heart is far from Him. Amen.

I pray you come to KNOW HIM; I encourage you to stay in fellowship here. There are seasoned servants, throughout the site, and we do not want you led astray and will not allow you to lead others astray. If we love you; we will speak in Spirit and in truth. Amen.
God bless you, dear brother. I look forward to fellowship with you.
All praise, glory, and honor be unto God. Amen

Loyal
Now, that is not to say we have been tried or tempted by God. God tempts no man. And, God can not be tempted with evil. Amen.
Satan has a job to do. Satan is indeed sent to try, test, afflict, persecute.... your faith; and he comes at God's command. Amen.
Yes, even Satan, himself, bows before the King of kings, and the Lord of lords. He does not move without God's say so.
I really pray you get ahold of this, because when faith testing's and persecutions arise, you will be able to endure them with grace, holding fast to God. Amen.
For everyone there is a time to be born and a time to die. Again, that power belongs to God, brother. There is no power given that was not given outside of God. He is the all powerful, all knowing, all seeing, all hearing God; not Satan. Satan moves, just like we do, at God's command. Amen. As we live, move and breath; have our being; we do so unto God. Amen.

ALL things were created by God, for God. ALL THINGS, brother. The good, the bad, the ugly, the indifferent, the inbetween... nothing was or is created that God did not create. God is before ALL things, and ALL things consist because of God.
Just as the entire universe moves about, because God says so, so do ALL things created within it. Amen.
What you think it was within your own power that you woke up this morning and walked about? Not without God's say so. God gave you the power to breath and move about, dear one.

Brother, you said; God does not cast anyone into hell. Then you said; Man makes the choice if he goes to heaven or hell. Wow, Who gave you, (man) power over God?
Now, v. 1; pay close attention... Jesus began to say to His disciples (first of all).
Pay close attention to v. 5; Jesus speaking to His disciples and the multitude; But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
Now, in v.4 Jesus told them to not fear man, who may kill the body, but hath not the power to cast into hell.
I would be seriously repenting right now, brother; least a greater destruction come upon you.

Yes, even the nastiest raping, serial killing man or woman will not go to hell, IF, they repent of it with an earnest heart, CRYING OUT Abba Father. Yes, they too, shall be saved. Jesus died for ALL the world's sins. Amen. However, God knows a beings heart. Many honor Him with their lips but their heart is far from Him. Amen.

I pray you come to KNOW HIM; I encourage you to stay in fellowship here. There are seasoned servants, throughout the site, and we do not want you led astray and will not allow you to lead others astray. If we love you; we will speak in Spirit and in truth. Amen.

Thank you for your view and pray you have a wonderful day. You suggested in another thread to read the bible....You should ! I thank you for your prayers and I am not leading any one astray......I will reply back later tonight and I do have a copy of your reply so I can reply correctly to you.
Again Thank you and looking forward to your fellowship. ; )
Blessings sister

Loyal
Greetings Sister,
I broke down yourt reply and replied in between your words.

Not only read Job but have been through thorough studies of Job

No One sent satan to try Job. Job opened the door himself by stepping out of the blessing (hedge) of God by stepping into fear and doubt etc.

Job did that him self

The truth is that you have not understood Mark 4 especially the parable of the sower . The devil comes for the words sake. The devil comes to kill. steel and destroy the word in you. This is where persecution or pressure is based from. God said if ye have ears let them hear. He also said take heed in HOW you hear.......God does not and never will command satan to do anything to us especially bring persecution.

When testings or trials come we endure through Faith in God and His word.
When you walk in the spirit these things have no pull or effect on you or in you for you walk by faith and this is day in and day out.
Endure is also best met through Faith and believing the written word of God.
There is nothing to endure when you are built up in His word and know who you are in Christ. You send the enemy packing and if it is a huge test of faith then you stay in the joy of the lord and be not moved from His word.

The devil has no power over who lives or dies out side of those who are not walking under the blessing of the Lord.

For everyone there is a time to be born and a time to die.

Yes this is true however there is NO set time and date. We are not born with a set time to die for we can shorten this life and we can lengthen this life.
It's in His word sister....God allotted man 120 years on this earth......
That is how many years we all should be living...

Again, that power belongs to God, brother. There is no power given that was not given outside of God. He is the all powerful, all knowing, all seeing, all hearing God; not Satan. Satan moves, just like we do, at God's command. Amen. As we live, move and breath; have our being; we do so unto God. Amen.

Yes God is all knowing and all powerful and all loving so forth.
You have a habit of pulling bits and pieces of scripture and running them together to make a point. How about simply making a reply with what you feel I said wrong and show your scriptures in context and then I can do a better job of replying....it would make things a little bit easier on us both.

Actually this is speaking how all things were created through Christ the first born.

Not finding the connection with the above to anything. Please clue me in.

Ah God did ! Read Deut 30 and you will learn this. Also through out the entire new testament it is spoken of the only way to the Father is through Christ Jesus. We must become born again. With out the Blood of Christ we fall and that choice was ours to make. We choose to accept Christ as our Lord and Savior or we do not not except Him...Our choice...this choice determines where we spend eternity.

In these passages we are being told to not be afraid of those who can only hurt you. Fear God....reverence Him, respect God for He has the power to cast into hell. Another words...Believe in God and His word. Live how His word says to. God will say to some get away I never knew you and they are off to their destination for eternity. Those who did not MAKE THE CHOICE to accept Jesus as their Lord.......

For what should I be repenting of ?

Again what is your point in this part ?

Thank You for your concern it touches me deeply. It is the love of God.
I am new to the forum NOT God or Jesus our Christ. I will not EVER lead any one astray for I only speak what the Father has taught me through Christ Jesus and His written word.

Thank You Sister and I too look forward to future fellowship with you and every one.
Blessings In Christ
Jim

Active
May the Spirit of God and His glory rest upon you, dear brother. Amen.
May God have mercy upon us ALL. Amen.
For He is indeed returning; in vengeance and in wrath and all His angels by His side.
He has sent me forth to tell all, who has ears to hear, that He is coming back; to forewarn us all of how He is coming back. Behold, the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Amen. Are we ready? Is He alive in your heart? in your mind? in every word that comes forth out of your mouth? I pray He is. Amen.
I am quite certain; we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth. Amen
All praise, glory and honor to the King. Amen