• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Why People Cannot Answer Questions Biblically?

There are so many denominations that think different but read the same Bible.
My first question.
If Jesus is our master or teacher, why then we don't obey His teaching? If we have to choose who to follow, which one do we follow, Jesus or Paul? Jesus says don't called nobody your master, because I am your only master. Paul was guide by Jesus and obey His Words.

But people that not understand the words of God are twisting it. By saying that the law is done by Jesus dead on the cross.
Did Jesus says to His apostles that the Laws are done after His dead? NEVER!! People let God open your mind and eyes. What is done with is only the sacrifices. Read the book of Hebrews. Not the Law of God. Read Psalms 119. God have His remnant church today and the Bible teaches us that the devil is after us. Not the others. Why? Because we knows all his plan. Who are we?
We are this people just a FEW.
Revelation 12:17 and 14:12. The devil hate us and in the forums they BANNER US because we have the truth BIBLICAL.

Let me see who is on Jesus side.
If Jesus said: "DON'T THINK or THINK NOT" Matthew 5:17-20. Do you obey Jesus? Remember that the heavens and earth is still here!!

Loyal
We also need to take into account Jesus words in Mark 7:18-19 and passages such as Matthew 12 in order to have a rounded view of his teaching on the law.

Staff Member
Hello @Pipiripi
Yes, there are many denominations but only one Church, one Body of Christ that believers belong to.
You can allow yourself to be distracted by these denominations, or you can choose to follow His Word, and draw closer to Him in your walk.
Touch the lives of those who do not know the Gospel, the Good News. For they need it even more than the air we breath, for it's Life itself that is being brought to them to hear, believe in by faith on our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. These are those who are in need of you brother!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Active
There are so many denominations that think different but read the same Bible.
My first question.
If Jesus is our master or teacher, why then we don't obey His teaching? If we have to choose who to follow, which one do we follow, Jesus or Paul? Jesus says don't called nobody your master, because I am your only master. Paul was guide by Jesus and obey His Words.

But people that not understand the words of God are twisting it. By saying that the law is done by Jesus dead on the cross.
Did Jesus says to His apostles that the Laws are done after His dead? NEVER!! People let God open your mind and eyes. What is done with is only the sacrifices. Read the book of Hebrews. Not the Law of God. Read Psalms 119. God have His remnant church today and the Bible teaches us that the devil is after us. Not the others. Why? Because we knows all his plan. Who are we?
We are this people just a FEW.
Revelation 12:17 and 14:12. The devil hate us and in the forums they BANNER US because we have the truth BIBLICAL.

Let me see who is on Jesus side.
If Jesus said: "DON'T THINK or THINK NOT" Matthew 5:17-20. Do you obey Jesus? Remember that the heavens and earth is still here!!

Yes, there are many denominations in the Church of Jesus Christ.

The Church knows Who to follow. Jesus Christ.

It is not a question of Jesus or Paul. Paul follows Jesus.

A lot of people twist the Scriptures. So? You twist the Scripture in saying read Hebrews when Hebrews is clear that there is a changing of the Law. (Heb. 7:12) What now?

Don't fall into the trap that you are the only one following Christ.

Quantrill

Yes, there are many denominations in the Church of Jesus Christ.

The Church knows Who to follow. Jesus Christ.

It is not a question of Jesus or Paul. Paul follows Jesus.

A lot of people twist the Scriptures. So? You twist the Scripture in saying read Hebrews when Hebrews is clear that there is a changing of the Law. (Heb. 7:12) What now?

Don't fall into the trap that you are the only one following Christ.

Quantrill
A priest has nothing to do with keeping the commandments. Jesus self has kept the 10 Commandments. In the book of Acts you shall see that the apostles has keeping the Sabbath many years after Jesus dead.

The trap is the one that don't seek what or who the true remnant or don't dig deeper to search who are the true children of God. Revelation 12:17 and 14:12.

And don't forget that in that book that it is Jesus Himself talking with John.

Hello @Pipiripi
Yes, there are many denominations but only one Church, one Body of Christ that believers belong to.
You can allow yourself to be distracted by these denominations, or you can choose to follow His Word, and draw closer to Him in your walk.
Touch the lives of those who do not know the Gospel, the Good News. For they need it even more than the air we breath, for it's Life itself that is being brought to them to hear, believe in by faith on our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. These are those who are in need of you brother!

YBIC
Nick
<><
My friend the truth is for everybody. If we that called ourselves Christians cannot preached the Three Angels Messages, then we are in a big problem.
They that search for the truth dies are save by having the little they have. But we that are still alive have to preach to the world what is coming upon us in this world.

The most Christians today thinking on a rapture and then 7 years tribulation, and that is also a false teaching.

Active
A priest has nothing to do with keeping the commandments. Jesus self has kept the 10 Commandments. In the book of Acts you shall see that the apostles has keeping the Sabbath many years after Jesus dead.

The trap is the one that don't seek what or who the true remnant or don't dig deeper to search who are the true children of God. Revelation 12:17 and 14:12.

And don't forget that in that book that it is Jesus Himself talking with John.

The subject in (Heb. 7) is the change from the Aaronic or Levitical priesthood to the Melchisedecian priesthood. The Levitical priesthood is a lesser or an inferior priesthood. Under this inferior priesthood, Israel received the Law. (7:11) And so the Levitical priests would minister to Israel through the Law of Moses.

Jesus Christ is a Priest also. But He is not of the Levitical priesthood. He is of a greater Priesthood that of Melchisedec. Therefore He is not a Priest through the Law of Moses. Because there is a change in the Priesthood, from Levitical to Mechisedecian, then there must also be a change in the Law. There must be another Law to minister through. (7:12) And so there is. (7:16) The Law of the power of an endless life.

And we who are believers in Christ have obtained that Priesthood also. (1 Peter 2:5-9) Which in turn means we are not ministers to the people of God through the Mosaic Law, but through the Law of the power of an endless life.

As far as Jesus keeping the Law, of course He kept the Law. He was under the Law. As was Israel at that time. But not any more.

The children of God are those who have believed on Jesus Christ as the Lord and Saviour.

Quantrill

Staff Member
Greetings Pipiripi,

May i point out two things before i get answering the 'think not' part?

The Apostle Paul was Apostle of Jesus Christ, called by Him and set apart by Him to do His work.
All that God said and required in the Old Testament was not challenged or defied by Jesus as He said, " I and My Father are one" John 10:30

I am one that bear witness of Myself, and the Father that sent Me beareth witness of Me.
John 8:18
And He that sent Me is with Me: the Father hath not left Me alone; for I do always those things that please Him.
John 8:20

We know that the Prophets must be taken as being sent by God and we would not consider ignoring their words because they spoke the Word of the LORD. In the same way we have the Apostles. How do we know?

Jesus said.
Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:
Luke 11:49

And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Acts 2:42

And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.
Acts 4:33

By Whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for His name:
Romans 1:5

That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
2Peter 3:2

But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Jude 1:17

Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
Revelation 18:20

(remember, this thread that you started is about answering Biblically)

So, it is never about following Paul, as you suggest, for The Apostle(s) were sent by God to fill up that which remained and men were to follow them as living examples of Jesus Christ and God.

For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.
2Corinthians 1:5

Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
1Corinthians 11:1

And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost:
1Thessalonians 1:6

We need to get serious about this if we are to quote an Apostle with what Jesus said, namely Matthew, as you have. [same for John]

Another thing is that we are not UNDER the Law but under Grace [thankfully] and we have the Law written in our hearts.
We also can be one with God and Jesus Christ as He said they will be in us and dwell with us and abide wiith us. We will be filled with the Spirit and be ministers of His. So, anyone abiding in Him will only do the same as He has always required [well, they ought to because they have both the Law and the Lawgiver and the Judge in them]
You see? We are not under the Law. The Law remains but we are not under it. It is not our master.

I will copy paste here what i posted in another thread recently [sorry folks, if i am repeating myself] which sort of very crudely paints the picture for you:

God made Adam - Adam [no use-by date prior to disobeying God] - sin/death - Commandments/Law + Promise/Prophecy - Jesus Christ and those who believe [no use-by date]
*no use-by date = Life

re-run:

Adam, don't or you will die
Adam does and his heart is 'severed' and he was dead 'in his heart'
All who followed (99.9999% of them) were in the same boat
They needed the Law and Commandments and the Promise and Prophets written down because they did not have it in their dead/darkened/blind hearts [note: evil hearts of unbelief = also, evil is the opposite of live - evil live or live|evil ]
God said He would send His Spirit and write His Law upon the hearts AND because He is Faithful and True, He did.
Jesus has opened the Way, being Himself the Way for all to enter. The Law of sin and death is cactus... it is done, it is finished, in and by and through Him, Who became our Propitiation for our sins, taking the whole written law against us and nailing it to His cross. He died and was resurrected, the firstborn from the dead that in Him we may have Life, eternal life with , no use-by date [and we now have His Law written in our hearts], our eyes have received sight and we no longer grope in darkness but walk in the Spirit, the Spirit of Life in Christ which has made us free from the Law of sin and death !
Which is back to, or restored to, how Adam was, before he disobeyed.
Praise the Lord !!!

also, read this:

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath He reconciled In the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in His sight: If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for His body's sake, which is the church: Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to His saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to His working, which worketh in me mightily.
Colossians 1:21-29

Bless you ....><>
thanks for reading!

Loyal
This has been an on-going topic here at TalkJesus for at least 10 years.

People tend to cherry-pick the lowest common denominator of verses. For example...

A lot of people like John 3:16 and Eph 2:8-9; - these are "lowest denominator" verses.

John 3:16; "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

From that verse, it sounds like "all" I have to do in believe in Jesus. That's it. If I do that, I'm done.

Eph 2:8; For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;
Eph 2:9; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Many people take this verse, and say "I was saved by faith and grace". That's all there is, I'm done.

So it's good to have a doctrine or a creed. But it's also important that this creed encompasses as much scripture as possible.
If we just pick one or two verses and leave out of the majority of what the Bible says about a subject, that can be dangerous too,
If we just take the verses above as stand-alone scriptures. - keep in mind, even the demons believe.

Here is some verses that lean the other way. Should we discount all of these, on the basis of the two above?

For example - enduring is also required. Apparently everyone won't endure... until the end.
Matt 10:22; "You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved.
Matt 24:13; "But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.
Mark 13:13; "You will be hated by all because of My name, but the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.
Luke 8:13; "Those on the rocky soil are those who, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no firm root; they believe for a while, and in time of temptation fall away.

Some scriptures say baptism is "required". (baptism is mentioned over 40 times in the NT)
Mark 16:16; "He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.
Rom 6:4; Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life.
Eph; 4:5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Col 2:12; having been buried with Him in baptism, in which you were also raised up with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.
1 Pet 3:21; Corresponding to that, baptism now saves you—not the removal of dirt from the flesh, but an appeal to God for a good conscience—through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,
Acts 2:38; Peter said to them, "Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Acts 22:16; 'Now why do you delay? Get up and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on His name.'

Some scriptures say being "born again" is required.
John 3:3; Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:4; Nicodemus *said to Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born, can he?"
John 3:5; Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
John 3:6; "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
John 3:7; "Do not be amazed that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'
John 3:8; "The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit."

Like Nicodemus... a great many Christians today don't even know what that means.

Many verses say dying to self "taking up your cross" is required. Following after Jesus is required.
Matt 10:38; "And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me.
Matt 16:24; Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me.
Mark 8:34; And He summoned the crowd with His disciples, and said to them, "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me.
Luke 9:23; And He was saying to them all, "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross daily and follow Me.
Luke 14:27; "Whoever does not carry his own cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple.

Many scriptures say obedience is required.
2 Cor 2:9 For to this end also I wrote, so that I might put you to the test, whether you are obedient in all things.
1 Pet 1:14 As obedient children, do not be conformed to the former lusts which were yours in your ignorance,
John 3:36; "He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
Acts 5:29; But Peter and the apostles answered, "We must obey God rather than men.
Acts 5:32; "And we are witnesses of these things; and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey Him."
Rom 6:16; Do you not know that when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin resulting in death, or of obedience resulting in righteousness?
1 Pet 1:2; according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, by the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with His blood: May grace and peace be yours in the fullest measure.
1 Pet 4:17; For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God?
Luke 6:46; "Why do you call Me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

...and yes, there are even many verses that say keeping the commandments is required. (moral law, as opposed to Levitical/Mosaic law).
Matt 5:19; "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Matt 19:17; And He said to him, "Why are you asking Me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments."
John 14:21; "He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him."
John 15:10; "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
1 Cor 7:19; Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but what matters is the keeping of the commandments of God.
1 Jn 2:3; By this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commandments.
1 Jn 2:4; The one who says, "I have come to know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him;
1 Jn 5:2; By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and observe His commandments.
1 Jn 5:3; For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments; and His commandments are not burdensome.
2 Jn 1:6; And this is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, just as you have heard from the beginning, that you should walk in it.
Rev 14:12; Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.

Overcoming is required.
Rev 2:7; 'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.'
Rev 2:11; 'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt by the second death.'
Rev 2:17; 'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, to him I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and a new name written on the stone which no one knows but he who receives it.'
Rev 2:26; 'He who overcomes, and he who keeps My deeds until the end, TO HIM I WILL GIVE AUTHORITY OVER THE NATIONS;
Rev 3:5; 'He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
Rev 3:12; 'He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name.
Rev 3:21; 'He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
Rev 21:7; "He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son.

These are just a few things... there are many more I am leaving out. (being a sheep or a goat, being a good steward, bearing good fruit, etc...)
But in spite of the fact that the Bible gives dozens and dozens of scriptures of things we have to do, many churches and people try to boil this down to one
or two of the simplest scriptures they can find. People have a tendency to water down scripture and take "the easiest way" possible.

Staff Member
My friend the truth is for everybody. If we that called ourselves Christians cannot preached the Three Angels Messages, then we are in a big problem.
They that search for the truth dies are save by having the little they have. But we that are still alive have to preach to the world what is coming upon us in this world.

The most Christians today thinking on a rapture and then 7 years tribulation, and that is also a false teaching.

Hello Pipiripi,
So, you are a member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church?
I ask because you are correct that the truth is for everyone, but as you have noted, not all denominations think the same, and so we know that they present the Word of God differently.

YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
I ask because you are correct that the truth is for everyone, but as you have noted, not all denominations think the same, and so we know that they present the Word of God differently.

I think this is his point. There is only one truth, despite attempts to portray many different truths.

Eph 4:14; As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming;

1 Tim 6:3; If anyone advocates a different doctrine and does not agree with sound words, those of our Lord Jesus Christ, and with the doctrine conforming to godliness,

1 Tim 1:3; As I urged you upon my departure for Macedonia, remain on at Ephesus so that you may instruct certain men not to teach strange doctrines,

Gal 1:6; I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different gospel;
Gal 1:7; which is really not another; only there are some who are disturbing you and want to distort the gospel of Christ.

Tit 1:10; For there are many rebellious men, empty talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision,
Tit 1:11; who must be silenced because they are upsetting whole families, teaching things they should not teach for the sake of sordid gain.

Eph 4:25; Therefore, laying aside falsehood, SPEAK TRUTH EACH ONE of you WITH HIS NEIGHBOR, for we are members of one another.

Jas 5:19; My brethren, if any among you strays from the truth and one turns him back,

Jude 1:4; For certain persons have crept in unnoticed, those who were long beforehand marked out for this condemnation, ungodly persons who turn the grace of our God into licentiousness and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

1 Jn 2:4; The one who says, "I have come to know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

2 Tim 3:5; holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these.
2 Tim 3:6; For among them are those who enter into households and captivate weak women weighed down with sins, led on by various impulses,
2 Tim 3:7; always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

2 Jn 1:10; If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house, and do not give him a greeting;
2 Jn 1:11; for the one who gives him a greeting participates in his evil deeds

Sometimes we are far too welcoming to those who should be silenced.

Matt 7:15; "Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

Acts 20:29; "I know that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock;

===========================

Php 1:16; the latter do it out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel;

Loyal

Also keep the seven churches in Revelation in mind. They all had a different idea of what they should be doing and teaching.
However five out of seven (not very good odds) weren't going to be accepted unless they made some changes.

Some of the things He had against them, were what they taught, (or allowed to be taught).

Rev 2:14; 'But I have a few things against you, because you have there some who hold the teaching of Balaam, who kept teaching Balak to put a stumbling block before the sons of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit acts of immorality.

Rev 2:15; 'So you also have some who in the same way hold the teaching of the Nicolaitans.

Rev 2:20; 'But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.

Some of what they had going for them was they held strong against false teachings.

Rev 2:24; 'But I say to you, the rest who are in Thyatira, who do not hold this teaching, who have not known the deep things of Satan, as they call them—I place no other burden on you.

Staff Member
Also keep the seven churches in Revelation in mind. They all had a different idea of what they should be doing and teaching.
However five out of seven (not very good odds) weren't going to be accepted unless they made some changes.

Some of the things He had against them, were what they taught, (or allowed to be taught).

Rev 2:14; 'But I have a few things against you, because you have there some who hold the teaching of Balaam, who kept teaching Balak to put a stumbling block before the sons of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit acts of immorality.

Rev 2:15; 'So you also have some who in the same way hold the teaching of the Nicolaitans.

Rev 2:20; 'But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.

Some of what they had going for them was they held strong against false teachings.

Rev 2:24; 'But I say to you, the rest who are in Thyatira, who do not hold this teaching, who have not known the deep things of Satan, as they call them—I place no other burden on you.
Hello Brother,
Always a joy! :smile:

To answer your observance. I do brother. Still, where are those churches now? and are we emblematic of them, who are so focused on denominations instead of the Body of Christ and the Universal Church? Which of course leads to even more questions, but I'll leave it at that for your consideration.

Always with the Love of Christ Jesus Dear Brother.
Nick
<><

Loyal
Ecumenism is fine, but not at the risk of joining with false doctrines.

2 Cor 6:14; Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?
2 Cor 6:15; Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?
2 Cor 6:16; Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, "I WILL DWELL IN THEM AND WALK AMONG THEM; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.

Staff Member
Ecumenism is fine, but not at the risk of joining with false doctrines.

2 Cor 6:14; Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?
2 Cor 6:15; Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever?
2 Cor 6:16; Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, "I WILL DWELL IN THEM AND WALK AMONG THEM; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.

Hello Brother,

If you added v17 (Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing]; and I will receive you,), I don't know if one could say that "Ecumenism is fine", without showing a practical application of it in this world today without being so affected as the 5 churches were. Which of course brings one to the question of "Is there a church without at least one false doctrine being taught, believed in, or practiced?". We know Smyrna, Philadelphia, but where are they today?

It's the saying that people like to use when one is going from church, to church, to church in seeking out that "Perfect" church. "If you find a perfect church. Would it still be perfect once you stepped foot through its doors?" So, staying faithful to Scripture instead of just church doctrine is a must. It makes better sense to work in the one God has placed you in until they kick you out or are prompted by the Holy Spirit to leave.

With the Love of Christ Jesus Dear Brother.
Nick
<><

Hello Pipiripi,

YBIC
Nick
<><
Okay my brother that is why I don't like to put in which denominations I am part of it.
About the Seventh Day Adventist, there are many or the most that are not the real Adventist of 7 day. This people have changed the teaching of the earlier church or pioneers.
Today they are believing in the trinity doctrine, which is completely an other beliefs of our pioneers. Our pioneers has used the word trio, and we believe that the Holy Spirit is the power of God the Father and Jesus His Son. The Holy Spirit is their mind/breathe. That's why they are everywhere.
This is my Religion: "Seven day Adventist Church of the Pioneers. And we are a FEW. We are the people of Revelation 12:17 and 14:12. The devil is after me, because God has revealed me all the devil plans. That's why I can answered all questions BIBLICAL.
I hope that you have understand a little who the true remnant church of God, written in the Bible are. They are the only one that can preaches the Three Angels Messages. Because we have unmask the devil face sitting in the place of Jesus on earth. Amen

Loyal
Jesus used scripture to respond to evil people or evil spirits. To the common person, he spoke from His heart with wisdom or with parables. Can you see any significance in this?

Jesus used scripture to respond to evil people or evil spirits. To the common person, he spoke from His heart with wisdom or with parables. Can you see any significance in this?
Yes, because Jesus spoke in parables with the peoples in His time, and to His Disciples He declared the meaning of the parable.

We that have the parables and the meanings of it, doesn't need the parables for us anymore.

Do you see now that the Bible interpreted itself!!

I hope yes.

Hello Pipiripi,

YBIC
Nick
<><
My friend hi, I understand your believing, do you think that just a mare of knowledge without searching the rest of the scriptures that you are save?
I think not, as long we became a Christian our journey has begin. If we don't keep digging deeper in the words of God, we will have problems by the end of the times.
There is no questions that I cannot answered it Biblical. Many of my questions didn't get his answered biblical. Just a little bit of twisting here and there from the scriptures and making it their own story. Not a biblical true story.

A question: Did Jesus says that His dead on the cross shall put an end to His Father Laws? Just answered with yes or no,and then show me where I can find it in the Bible.