• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Why not keep company with them? and a issue about the law

1 Corinthians
'5:11But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.'

Q: we are supposed to love our enemy, so why not keep touch with those guys, and pray for them. May be they will be changed by God' will.

'6:6But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.context6:7Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?'

Q: SO we cant sue another christians even they are wrong or break law?
how to solve the problem?

jesusisthegod said:
1 Corinthians
'5:11But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.'

Q: we are supposed to love our enemy, so why not keep touch with those guys, and pray for them. May be they will be changed by God' will.

In this passage Paul is not talking about non-Christians He is talking about people who claim to be Christians but are in rebellion against the will of God. We should not keep company with false Christians. We are all sinners but those who are false are unrepentant sinners who say that sin is not sin.

'6:6But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.context6:7Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?'

Q: SO we cant sue another christians even they are wrong or break law?
how to solve the problem?

This is right. We should not go to court against a brother, God will judge each one for his actions and His judgement is far more serious that any world court can do.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

so I see and thank you. i am collecting the materials I got here now. someday perhaps I will publish a collection book.