• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Why most men and women, do not like reading the whole "Bible", Because sometimes it becomes a "mirror" and they don't like what they see.

Loyal
Ezekiel 33:31,32
And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness…

[And when most look into that mirror, and see who they really are, it detest them, then they hide from it, by applying more "make-up" and once it is applied they walk into the streets, and forget about who they really are and what they really look like. Take note: This is only; plain to the "mature" and not the young at age. ]

"For every one that partaketh of milk is without experience of the word of righteousness; for he is a babe. But solid food is for fullgrown men, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern good and evil."

For I am only a PloughBoy "messenger" proclaiming the mail! If your name is not on this message do not be offended it was not meant for you.

Shalom

Active
I await on the lord for guidance on such matters, but for now I am in isolation learning, worshiping and praying alone. I am also told to do something that I wont share here, but its a big part of the journey. In other words, when the lord says so, then i will be sent to the harvest fields and do what I am being prepared to do. In the meantime here I am mentally, physically and spiritually naked being prepared for that day. Amen.