• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Why Do Christians Claim That the New Jerusalem is the Bride?

Active
Talk about reading the Word intellectually and poorly at that! Rev. 21:2 does not say that a city is the bride....Revelation 21:9–11 does not say the city is the bride. It's simply that we infer the conclusion...If we keep reading, it describes the city, then they go on to see a river of the water of life....maybe that's the bride? Then there's the tree of life....Is that the bride? No They are not the bride, but FOR the bride...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
PloughBoy I Charge You Before The LORD To Have This Letter Read To All The Brothers, He did not say to all christians Bible Discussions 7
PloughBoy Most Christians do not look with the Anticipation of The Return of Christ But The Sons of GOD Anticipate His Return Bible Discussions 3
PloughBoy Men and women and kids can make Christians of all ages But only One and Only One can make a Child of GOD Bible Discussions 2
Shaolin "Christians" and Post Modern thought Bible Discussions 13
PloughBoy I have no idea what a lot christians means when they say you have to seek the Holy Spirit it is puzzling Bible Discussions 14
PloughBoy The world will listen and hear "The TRUTH" but Many Christians do not want to Hear The TRUTH or HONOR it and The Bible Testifies to this Truth Bible Discussions 0
PloughBoy A True Child of GOD is never in doubt of their SAlVATION But Many Christians can be in DOUBT if in Doubt it is a ALARM BELL and Take heed. Bible Discussions 1
PloughBoy I do believe many of Christians are Not showing The love of Christ to this world but they are only Trying to make People like Them Bible Discussions 0
PloughBoy Worldly truth is easy to accept But GOD's TRUTH is Hard to accept and To digest by christians and Non christians alike. Bible Discussions 3
PloughBoy A lot of Christians have no idea what the Biblical term “The Sovereignty of GOD” is. But they know the dictionary word sovereign is Bible Discussions 6