• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Why did this happen

First thing before my question id like to say is Ive turned out grateful and im struggling to find inside of me the motivation for life.
A few years ago I made one of my many mistakes.
I was taking break at work and some co workers with me and a couple of them seen and pointed out a falling star, and I said something I regret. I said your welcome as if I was a prophet speaking for the Lord. It was a mistake. I regret it. I know im not worthy not then and now. Nor do i believe prophets are around nowadays like in the Old Testament.
Ive recognized it was a evil thing and Ive even recognized that since 2015 when i said that I've kinda "fallen off the ladder" so to speak.
I've felt like paranoid the last few years. Ive had jobs since then but I feel that I started becoming an alcoholic and made other bad desisions. They could be a result of the bad desisions i made and I hope nobody makes a dumb desision like me I think its the reason for my "collapse".
Am I a false prophet?
I know not to do dumb like that anymore ever again, can I be saved.
Honestly I have felt the Holy spirit I feel I have by reading the Bible scriptures.
But im a shell of the man I once was..
I hope it was just God humbling me. I hope I can be forgiven of this wrong, although I may already be forgiven and I constantly worry if I have been saved of otger previous faults.. I recognize its sinfulness of my desision and I hope it can be forgiven. I am just grateful I understand it evil. My whole life seems like a mess and Ive become a helpless, and I know uve went rhrough other problems the last few years but I know that Gods correction is a big event.
I feel I was a dumb guy who was immature who started reading Gods word and felt its power draw him in and got excited because of the Mormon church I was in claiming ro have a prophet and I might have let immaturity get the best of me and I did what I did and even if I had a repentant heart, and even though ive had my times of increase in knowledge, and I also feel Ive come to a closer relationship with God since 2015 maybe not. I welcome the Lord Jesus, and I only reject the evil one.
What should I do? How should I consider myself?
I want tge Honest to Lord Jesus our salvation and only God truth biblical..

Please and thank you!
Have a blessed day in the name of Jesus Christ amen!

Loyal
You're not a false prophet.

You made a joke when you saw a falling star. Thats all. Unless you intended for your coworkers to bow down and worship you?

You ask 'what should I do?' I think you should praise Jesus for his undying love for you and to follow him with all that you have and all that you are.

Active
First thing before my question id like to say is Ive turned out grateful and im struggling to find inside of me the motivation for life.
A few years ago I made one of my many mistakes.
I was taking break at work and some co workers with me and a couple of them seen and pointed out a falling star, and I said something I regret. I said your welcome as if I was a prophet speaking for the Lord. It was a mistake. I regret it. I know im not worthy not then and now. Nor do i believe prophets are around nowadays like in the Old Testament.
Ive recognized it was a evil thing and Ive even recognized that since 2015 when i said that I've kinda "fallen off the ladder" so to speak.
I've felt like paranoid the last few years. Ive had jobs since then but I feel that I started becoming an alcoholic and made other bad desisions. They could be a result of the bad desisions i made and I hope nobody makes a dumb desision like me I think its the reason for my "collapse".
Am I a false prophet?
I know not to do dumb like that anymore ever again, can I be saved.
Honestly I have felt the Holy spirit I feel I have by reading the Bible scriptures.
But im a shell of the man I once was..
I hope it was just God humbling me. I hope I can be forgiven of this wrong, although I may already be forgiven and I constantly worry if I have been saved of otger previous faults.. I recognize its sinfulness of my desision and I hope it can be forgiven. I am just grateful I understand it evil. My whole life seems like a mess and Ive become a helpless, and I know uve went rhrough other problems the last few years but I know that Gods correction is a big event.
I feel I was a dumb guy who was immature who started reading Gods word and felt its power draw him in and got excited because of the Mormon church I was in claiming ro have a prophet and I might have let immaturity get the best of me and I did what I did and even if I had a repentant heart, and even though ive had my times of increase in knowledge, and I also feel Ive come to a closer relationship with God since 2015 maybe not. I welcome the Lord Jesus, and I only reject the evil one.
What should I do? How should I consider myself?
I want tge Honest to Lord Jesus our salvation and only God truth biblical..

Please and thank you!
Have a blessed day in the name of Jesus Christ amen!
You are far from a false profit but based on what you've just wrote I think it would be best if you looked for some help. Not on here in person. It is much easier to put a mask on when no one sees your face. I want to encourage you to look for face to face help. And seek for God to show you who he is and how he really sees you.